Customer reviews

Bionic Woman - Season Three [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 17 July 2017
Series 3 of Bionic Woman really isn't a patch on the first 2. In fact 'Brain Wash' is the only episode here that really lives up to the general standard of the earlier episodes, with it's entertainingly camp hairdressing salon setting, and evil Javier Bardem-lookalike bad guy.

But mostly series 3 feels cheaper (check out 'The Martians Are Coming' for the worst special FX of a ufo ever), more rushed, tries to incorperate Jaime's boring new 'bionic dog' companion at every opportunity (I'm a dog lover, but it just doesn't work), and certain episodes are beyond silly in premise. The new 2-part Femmebots episode pales in comparison to the previous ones, and what Evel Kneivel is doing here I don't know.

Elsewhere, the typical banter between Jaime and Oscar Goldman in the OSI offices that would begin most episodes in S1+2 is gone, now replaced usually with Oscar's voice recording on a telephone describing her mission over an establishing shot. - Goldman now also constantly and un-ironically refers to Jaime as 'babe' throughout the entire series. Girl power, eh.

The box set is well put together with 3 episode commentaries, all 3 reunion movies plus more, but Brain Wash aside if you're looking for episodes as good as series 1+2 you'll probably be disappointed.
on 4 January 2013
This DVD was worth every single penny.It is TOP QUALITY and have loads of wonderful extras including an interview with the beautiful Lindsay Wagner and all bionic woman/Six million dollar man reunion films,so it very good value for money.If you are a child of the seventies its like for me being twelve again.Even my young children thought it was very cool and especially loved Max the bionic dog. This is the complete final season of one of the best series of seventies tv.Buy it and enjoy it and fall in love with Lindsay all over again.
on 8 September 2013
This takes me back to my youth. I always enjoyed The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. I already have series 1 and 2 and when I found that series 3 was available, I had to have it. I admit the stories are not quite as good as the 1st and 2nd series but this is well worth having for the extras. The 3 reunion films are included and an interview with Lindsay Wagner. It's great to watch all the old series as I find them far better than series produced today. You won't find any computer graphics on this series which I think is a good thing. Well worth purchasing if you liked the first two series.
on 12 February 2013
I was Very surprised and pleased to find that the final box set included all 3 Movies

Great to finally be able to complete Series

A big Thank you to amazon
on 27 August 2015
Excellent. Although, with it being an import it would not initially play on my dvd player (invalid region code) but with a few simple adjustments to the player it`s ok.
If you like the Bionic woman series you will enjoy this season 3, the story lines are a little far fetched at times but it did not detract from my enjoyment, took me way back to the 70`s :)
If you need help with adjusting your dvd region codes help can be found on www.videohelp.com
Would recommend!
on 12 December 2015
Excellent DVD really well packaged, the story-lines are on the whole very good and I'm torn between series 1 and this one as to which is the best of the series. The episodes I enjoyed the most are The Pyramid, Sanctuary Earth and Out Of Body. LIndsay Wagner really is a brilliant actress and she makes the character of Jaimie Summers a compassionate, brave, human being.
on 22 October 2013
The picture quality is not bad and it has a lot of extras, Fembots in Vegas his my favorite, and it comes with the films.
on 21 April 2012
Love this show. Takes me back to my childhood. The seller was very prompt & the quality was fantastic. I have waited a while to get this final season. Worth every penny.
on 18 November 2013
I have series 1 and 2 of The Bionic Woman so I was thrilled to see this box set at such a great price. I snatched it up. Classic series that I can now watch again and again.
on 13 April 2013
Just as good as the Six Million Dollar Man even if some of the plots were more or less taken from it.