on 25 April 2017
Seems sturdy enough to keep doing the job.
on 13 September 2013
bought this a few weeks ago. Always wary when buying stuff but i needed another plug as had bought another cable to charge my phone, plug does the job and works a treat. happy with this purchase ;-)
on 10 September 2014
Replaced the original apple one I had. Does the job just as well for a fraction of the cost
on 29 November 2014
Very good charger.
on 9 January 2014
Bought this charger for my son, for his I pod as he couldnt be bothered using the one that connected to the computer.
on 25 January 2013
I bought this as a cheap charger for my son's Ipod 5. I wasn't prepared to pay a lot because I was so annoyed with Apple for changing the design, so that I couldn't use the charger I bouught for my Ipod 4. I was pleasantly surprised. It is absolutely brilliant and well worth the money. We now use it to charge everything with a USB lead and it's saved us from taking lots of chargers away with us.
I highly recommend this product!!!!
on 11 May 2013
Like most folk who have iPod 5 and not able to purchase docking station because there wasnt one at time - frustrating having to charge iPod through lap top - this product was reasonably priced and does the job perfectly. Certainly recommend.
on 9 February 2013
What can I say it works and comes with several other adaptors so that it is a very useful multi-functional charger. What more do you want?
on 20 January 2013
Bought as a spare for my wife to charge her phone in the office . Much , much cheaper than Apple's but just as we'll made . No brainier .
on 4 May 2013
this was a well priced product compared to many on the market. works for all usb connected products. this was bought for a kindle to charge.