on 23 December 2015
This phone looks almost brand new was so impressed however within a month it wouldn't hold its charge and turns itself off more than its is on. Gutted contract sim card barely used so double waste of money on the phone and ongoing contract..... My advice buy a cheap smartphone from a store at least you know what you are actually getting.

The star is because amazon makes you have to fill at least one star in order to put up your review
on 8 December 2017
This is the first Iphone I have had and I could not be more impressed. It's an Iphone 5 but I am delighted with it. It has more memory than I have had before and it's very easy to use. I had to adapt but it was very easy to adjust to it. although it was used I have no complaints whatsoever. Many thanks. Delivery was light lightening!
on 21 April 2017
The item was fine and does what it says on the advert but beware there is no adaptor plug but there is a lightning cable
on 11 September 2015
Item is as described; with a few scratches on the casing + notches. The screen is actually unscratched. I'm currently in Japan, and this arrived pretty quickly too. Works well and connects with my iTunes just fine along with my rental data sim card! Very happy, although the wire provided won't work with my phone and I had to go and buy a new wire to charge it with.
on 15 March 2017
Faulty phone and had to return
on 20 August 2016
Adequate. The iphones . The most hyped , poor in volume , poor in terms of apps, after sales service not good. Battery life unmentionable.
HTC never had as many problems.
on 9 March 2017
Mmore only had this phone a few weeks and the power button is not working and the home button only works spasmodically very disappointed with it after a few weeks was over the moon with it now gutted it is not fit for purpose
on 12 September 2017
Mine was second hand and had battery life issues from purchase
Overall a good starting phone for anyone
on 16 February 2017
it really was scratch free , i mworried that nit would look used but it was great .perfect as described and works as well great to do business with
on 21 April 2017
Battery lasts about an hour, phone died after 1 week
I'm just about to contact seller.., I'll post the response