on 18 May 2013
Hassle free application, no bubbles, doesn't affect screen clarity or touchscreen. Have tried lots of screen protectors and this one has been the easiest to put on!
on 4 February 2013
Really good does exactly as described. No bubbles under the screen protector which is perfect! Brilliant item I would recommend it to anyone!
on 3 March 2014
I wasn't aware when I clicked the button to purchase this item that it would be sent from Canada. Therefore I had to pay a further cost of £11.02 for customs and post office handling charge in addition to the £16.66 quoted by this site. Good item but I am not sure it is worth £26.68!!!
on 2 February 2014
The product does what it actually claims very well and protects the Sapphire glass screen.

The You Tube Video and instructions are very clear and It literally takes a few seconds to apply the product to the phone. I would say less than a minute for installation.

I would recommend this product to my friends and associates.
on 2 November 2013
This is a great product I have the protector on my iPhone and iPad. We all spend a small fortune on apple products so make sure you get a protector which gives the best for you devices. I had a cheap protector on my iPhone at first and the display was terrible, after fitting the Moshi it was crystal clear perfect.
on 26 June 2015
Pros: Really easy to fit, no bubbles.
Cons: Quite thick, which is noticeable on the home button, some distortion in certain lights.

Not sure if it is the phone or the screen but not good in bright sunlight.
on 16 January 2014
Yes this is the best iPhone screen protector I've had (sadly I have to admit to owning every model Apple have released).
This has also been the easiest by far to attach, and bubble free.
on 3 April 2015
So seemed great to begin with and went on like a dream, but a few months later it has scratches all over it. Not really pleased as it has such high promises with a high priced product.
on 11 January 2014
Is the best screen protector I have ever used , NO BUBBLES and easy to clean. Though not the cheapest on the market but definitely the best. Good service and delivered very quickly.
on 1 August 2014
Very easy to install, unlike the last cover I tried. Touchscreen works fine. The only minor problem is that you can faintly see a matrix of dots in very bright sunlight.

See one answered question