on 26 December 2016
Highly dissapointing value for money, the box was 2/3 filled with packaging and pylostyrene/ shredded paper. Not very many sweets, wont be ordering again.
on 9 December 2013
Got for my son for Christmas, it's perfect, great presentation, great choice of sweets, my only regret is I did not buy more for friends children as it sold out fast! Great sale price!
on 23 December 2012
What a great gift idea. The size of the box is the size of an average shoe box and it's really sturdy and everything is nicely packed inside. The sweets selection is great as well. i think it makes for a really fun gift. I'd buy it again for someone else in the future :)
2 people found this helpful
on 29 October 2012
This is a great value product and beats competitors seemingly 'alike' products hand down, ordered from a different seller what was meant to be a similar box and it seems to contain about half the amount of sweets for the same price. This box is also well packed out and cellophane wrapped which is good as its meant as a gift.
5 people found this helpful
on 28 May 2013
Bought this for a present for my husband and he loved it, he was reminded of his childhood and all his happy memories.
One person found this helpful
on 25 October 2014
Brillant present, and great box.
on 6 May 2014
I bought this as a Birthday present for my sister. It is jam packed full of goodies and treats and the box it comes in is great and can be used long after the sweets have gone.
Highly recommend!!
on 14 March 2014
my son who lives in scotland, always appreciates it when i buy things for him, his partner, or his children. tells me off sometimes for spending my money, says you should buy yourself mum. i love him so much, can't express it in words, but he and my daughter mean the world to me.

margaret
on 8 March 2014
This was a present for my step dad and so I opted for the gift wrap option to save me time having to wrap it and when it arrived (the day I was due to give him his present) it was wrapped up in christmas wrapping! Gold paper & snow flake tags. This was not value for money! To find cheap christmas wrapping around the present with no time to quickly find replacement paper was rather an awkward situation.