on 14 July 2017
An excellent little radio. Having read many of the low star reviews I'm at a loss at what people are complaining about. The battery pack advised by Amazon (Pure ChargePAK A1) is the one advised by Pure from their website. It is incredibly easy to fit, it slips into position. Follow the clear instructions to set up the radio, scan for stations and tune in your favourite DAB and FM stations. Sound quality is good enough for the size of radio and price.
on 27 April 2014
I love this dinky little Pure 1 Mi Series DAB/digita land FM radio. It arrived super quick and in great packaging. I bought it for work so that I could have a little music in the background if I want. It is super easy to tune and set up and has both digital and FM capability. It is very portable and looks nice as well. the sound quality appears fine which is of course a big plus! I like it so much I'm going to get one for my shed in the garden so I can listen to music there as well. This radio does cost a bit more than other small ones, but I'd say the price is worth it with regard to the product!
on 26 July 2017
This is our second one of these great little radios. The speaker went on the last one after a few years so we already had the rechargeable battery unit that you buy as extra item. Volume not great except with earplug in which is probably why the speaker went on our last one.
on 6 May 2017
Excellent product will use again good delivery and communication used at all times thank you so much would definitely recommend
on 15 August 2017
Bought for use in the caravan so that I can listen to Radio 4 or World Service on DAB during the night (earphones in, and in bed). Bought a non-Pure battery which is also VG. Excellent reception and the battery lasts a good 12-15hrs.
on 13 June 2017
For such a small DAB radio, the reception, ease of use and number of stations are excellent ... I have also purchased a Pure Chargepak which makes the radio completely portable ... the sound outside is very good ... delighted with the quality which is comparable with other Pure products
on 23 April 2017
Good but not as good a sound as I had hoped for. I bought an after market battery and that seems fine. You get what you pay for and if you are after a small portable digital radio then look no further.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 May 2014
Great size and nice and light. Fabulous sound. Initially didn't realise that it would not take 'standard' batteries and so then purchased a non Pure rechargable battery pack (£7.50 instead of £17+) which lasts for about 20 hours before needing to be plugged in again. Used the radio outside at BBQ and so volume quite high and still the sound was perfect. Very pleased.
on 21 August 2017
Easiest radio to set up and use. Great sound and perfect for the bathroom.
on 11 May 2017
Basic radio not an excellent speaker but operates just fine..