on 4 March 2013
Stopped working properly after three uses - and about 6 weeks. Changed the batteries (for the first time) but to no avail. It seems it wasn't the batteries - they worked in another gadget. When I press the button it vibrates for about one second then stops - then doesn't work unless button pressed again and then will vibrate again for one second and stop and so on. It seems fiddly in respect of screwing back the cover for the batteries which is where the start/control button is and the contacts are - I suspect this is the flaw.
At the same time I bought a Lelo Mia Deep Rose Rechargeable Travel Vibrator (though I haven't travelled with it) and fortunately that seems to work fine.
on 31 October 2013
this item worked once and then broke, very dissapointed, not happy at all, waste of money, not only that, but it overheated to the point where it burnt my hand
on 30 June 2013
it doesnt work,,its been broke since it was delivered,and i dont know how to send it back ,not happy at all
on 27 December 2015