on 28 July 2017
Card for canon that does the job
on 17 September 2016
Very quick delivery and just what expected
on 12 July 2015
Very good value for money
on 19 January 2014
Going to film the aurora in Norway and needed more memory for Canon 550d. This did the job taking 645 pictures mainly in RAW. Good price and seems good.
on 4 August 2015
It's noticeably slower than leading brands like SanDisk and the digital camera does have lag when trying to review the photos on it more than my other memory cards but for the price you get a good deal.
on 18 July 2013
Big enough even for a full day with lots of photos, no need to have another spare card with you. Will recommend it. Prompt delivery. Good quality.
on 9 June 2014
The only reason i bought it was for the space available in the memory card. Seems like a decent memory card for the price. Yet to test its capability and reliability and aversion to getting corrupted. Arrived on time as predicted.
on 19 April 2014
As someone interested in Astrophotography I needed a card with plenty of memory give that you usually end up taking several dozen pics to get one decent one. This SD card has all the space I need at an affordable price
on 5 December 2012
The reason i brought this particular memory card is because I thought I was getting a pretty good deal price wise. I needed a new memory card for a job photographing a festival and at this size it was ideal, along with my other memory card, I could get a lot of shots.
The truth is, this card did work most of the time. Occasionally it would fail though. After several uses, the card itself started to fall apart despite my careful use until after around ten uses it was beyond use.
My advice is, buy a better quality one, spend a bit more. Whilst photography isn't my full time job, I rely on my camera often, and in turn, good quality lenses and memory cards. I would not buy this again.
on 16 August 2013
I didn't actually realise how much 32gb of space really is - I don't think I'll ever fill it! I've just acquired a new camera which I'm still experimenting with so being able to take dozens of pointless pictures to test different settings is great. I'm also about to use it to film a promotional video for someone and I know I won't run of space.

The only problem is there's no impetus to ever get most of the pictures off or delete any - oops!