TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 May 2016
This is very good 32GB class 10 SD card. I've used it with my Nikon D3200, a Nikon Coolpix L340, and a Fujifilm FinePix 3D W3 and it always works well. Having used this SD card for over 18 months, on only a couple of occasions has it had a problem reading an image that I shot (so a minor fault - but that's about 3 faulty images from over 10,000 shots).

At highest quality JPEG shooting at 24MP, I'm able to take 1,300 shots on this SD card. On the lowest quality setting (still shooting at 24MP), I'm able to take nearly 8,000 images. So, the 32GB of space allows for plenty of photos.

'Zectron Digital' are a good brand. However, I do find their SD cards to be a little expensive (as compared to other brands, such as 'Kingston').
on 9 February 2016
Bought this for a high end digital nikon camera with interchangeable lenses, and needed a fast memory card that could keep up with multi fast shots being taken, a lot of memory cards are not fast enough in writing the the info to the card, resulting in either missed shots or blurriness in the picture, but this card is fast enough to keep up with my needs as its got 95MB/s wright speed, and being 32GB its got more than enough storage capacity to keep me going all day till i transfere my pics to my computer at the end of each day, only time will tell on the durability of memory (storing - unloading) of data, but so far i'm very pleased, and can happily recommend this card.
on 27 December 2013
This card will let you take just over 4000 photos on a Nikon d3200. Fast delivery and good service, would definitely recommend. Very good for the money to.
on 24 June 2017
I bought myself a digital SLR when I retired two years ago. We've been on 10 or so holidays since and I've taken lots of photos, but the card is still only half full! Says it all really.
on 8 May 2014
The product was posted and delivered as promised. To date it is working very well in my camera and I have no reasons for faults, hence the 5 stars. Not much else to say about a easy to use item.
on 14 January 2018
awesome item 100%
on 18 December 2017
Fast read/write operation! Cheap!
on 5 August 2014
Seems okay but time will tell,what was annoying I put it in a new camera and it stated that is was already formatted? But later before taken any photos I found the format in the menu so was able to re format. I read that someone else had a problem because he did not re format.
on 27 November 2016
Marvelous does the job well, this one is for spare at the moment.
on 15 May 2014
Xtreme Photo Pro cheap and just as good as Nikon's own memory. I was really pleased with their performance and will buy more if I need it in the future.