on 13 January 2013
it says the app is free but when you got to use it you have to pay a subscription fee
14 people found this helpful
on 27 January 2013
I was really looking forward to using this app but it is hard work nd half of the magazine hasn't loaded at all. I also can't always zoom in on the text to read it as the text is often blurry. Please fix it as I would like to use it
15 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2013
hardly use, asks for email frequently,
time consuming on my way to college,
so cant look at or use this.
looks boring anyway.
11 people found this helpful
on 24 January 2013
Do not know why I downloaded this as it is not a magazine that I would buy.But gave it a go.You do not know untill you try.
7 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2013
This is the 6th magazine I can not access on my kindle but am being invited to review. I wish I could get this but it is only an app not the magazine with ridiculous subscriptions.
8 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2013
I bought Vogue at Christmas as a fan of the actual magazine, but the pages are constantly zooming in randomly and i just don't think it works in kindle form. My REAL problem with it though it that after buying this product once i cannot unsubscribe and am continually being billed for magazines i do not want!
11 people found this helpful
on 28 March 2016
I seem to have managed to log in to my account as I have a Vogue subscription but I'm still being asked to pay to download issues. I'll stick to reading it in the iPhone app. Don't bother.
4 people found this helpful
on 15 January 2013
I found this the most infuriating thing to try and view on a Kindle. Nothing wrong with the product except it doesn't really lend itself to the small screen. I found myself scanning around the page to view the pictures and writing and it was leaping to another page. Just too large for the format.
5 people found this helpful
on 20 February 2013
NOT good at all do not buy it made my kindle all slow and its not even the magazine. I've deleted it
22 people found this helpful
on 27 February 2013
I thought I could read and enjoy but that is not the case don´t get this app if you
don't mind paying then it for you but it is not for people how want an app free
7 people found this helpful