on 22 April 2013
This product is fine, I live in Nigeria, I ordered this item from Amazon, it arrived at the London address that I used, it was sent to me back here in Nigeria, the device is working perfectly. I love & I recommend it to anyone who wishes to use it to convert normal or micro SIM to nano SIM the type used by iPhone 5 and iPad 4.

Peter Agboro
on 17 May 2013
Bought an apple iPhone 5. I am not techno minded and I have a fear of adapting kit, but this piece of kit is a dream that even an idiot like me can accomplish this job with no problems, it's that simple. Cutter arrived in the post second day after placing the order. Have not used the adapters so cannot comment.
on 10 November 2013
This little gadget is a real Godsend. No more having to go to the phone shop and paying for a micro sim if your upgrading to a phone that uses the smaller sim. Just place your old large sim into the cutter and press to cut your sim to the exact size for the slot or caddy. Great little invention.
on 8 May 2013
Easy to use, I had purchased an I phone 5 and wanted to keep my old number (Old Sim card) without any fuss. I found it foolproof to use and had the trimmed sim card installed and up and running in minutes.
on 8 May 2013
Worked absolutely perfectly - was so worried that it would destroy the sim card! Use the correct templates and it will work fantastically.
on 18 June 2013
So well made fast delivery a quarter of price normally asked for similar less well made cutters all in all does exactly what it advertises
on 10 October 2013
Great quality, well packaged, and does exactly as you want. Highly recommended product and very well priced as comes with adapters
on 2 February 2015
It not what I expected, I try using it to cut two regular sim card into a micro sim and on both occasion the sim were damage
on 25 September 2013
The equipment did not cut the SIM card properly so it is a waste of time and money.
The instructions are shallow.
on 11 December 2012
Looks cheap but does the job, did not quite understand the full description, Cutting a Micro SIM to a Nano SIM is not so accurate