on 1 November 2013
Great size, good quality, holds all my make-up and the mirror was a bonus. Would also make a smashing pencil case.
on 2 February 2014
Used this as a pencil case- very pretty, just as it looks in the photograph and good size to fit everything in.
on 20 February 2014
Perfect for a small gift for someone or even yourself. Ideal for taking some make-up with you when going away for the weekend as it takes up very little room.
on 14 May 2014
Bought this along with toilet bag from same seller. It is very roomy, I managed to get all my make up in it for a weekend away. It is a good quality product and will certainly be coming away with me on my travels. Like the toilet bag it is very pretty and practical.
on 16 March 2014
I bought two of these cases after seeing them on Today's Deals. I ordered one for myself and the other for my sister, we are both delighted, good size for our make up and very well made with good zip. Highly recommended.
on 10 May 2014
Lovely compact makeup bag perfect for my handbag & also fits everything I need for a day's makeup. I'd recommend
on 8 April 2015
Great item, using it as a pencilcase, and it can fit quite a lot of things in, including my scientific calculator surprisingly. Good quality, and nice design.
on 19 February 2016
Nice oil cloth fabric and wide opening zip so brushes can be easily maneuvered in and out of the bag. Pretty colour - pale lemon and pinky peach design.
on 8 July 2014
Very very nice
on 24 February 2015
Prompt delivery, I gave these as Christmas presents and they were received well.