on 12 November 2014
The bluetooth receiver is fantastic, to say the least. It is the main reason I bought this.

I use it to play music from my phone and laptop to my other headphones and home sound system. It works well to control music on my HTC Android phone with its sleek and straightforward 4-button design.
The voice-over lady seems nice, until she repeats the words "Battery low" periodically over and over again. Charging is quick. I don't usually use it for hours-upon-hours in one go, so what I can say is I need to recharge it after every few (3 or more) uses.

A year on, everything still functions very well.
on 13 May 2014
Better than I could have wished for. Right out the box I was amazed at how compact it is! It is very light and I barely noticed it when it is clipped on. I was amazed you actually get inear head phones with it free! I was expecting them to be awful but they are on par with my ibeats when it comes to clarity and base.
Instead of relying on beaps and odd colours like my last bluetooth headset. This one actually talks to me, literally it speaks out who is calling, when I was parring it to my phone it said what to do. A nifty lil thing is if you press place twice it will take a photo! :)
Great buy and so worth it!
on 24 April 2014
I bought this product 2 days ago, first reviews below;
- sound quality (music)
it's perfect, really, it's impossible to understand whether you use wired one
- sound quality (phone call)
disgusting, whenever I call someone, I heard metallic sounds, and people complaining about my sound. maybe my device had a problem. I tried it with iPhone, Samsung 4, iPad Skype using original headphone and also apple one. but it's same.
- usebility
perfect, put it in your pocket and forget it
- charge
this is my second day with first charge, listing music and making phone calls
on 9 April 2014
Description slightly misleading as it says it has a microphone but this is on the lead to the earbuds supplied and wouldn't work on one's own headphones.

Otherwise although new and not fully tested seems to have good sound.It is also nice and neat and looks easy to use. Most importantly it has an on off function.

Had previously an ancient Jabra Street which was replaced with Sony SBH52 which was very disappointing. This had very little volume and had an annoying habit of turning itself on when not required. Hope this is better.
on 31 May 2014
Great item, connects to the iPhone well and feels better than the original apple head phones, being in ear headphones, they don't feel like they will fall out easily and are very easy to connect.

The only improvement I would consider, is the markings on the buttons, which are dark and unless you are in a light area, it is difficult to identify which button does what,

All in all a good purchase and I would certainly recommend this over some of the less well named brands which available (which I have previously owned too)
on 1 June 2014
I just love the sound quality on these.
I had my share of occasional interruptions, maybe caused by metal objects I had in my pockets, or buttons (just an amateur assumption) but I will still rate this 5 stars because it rarely happened.
Oh yeah, reception through walls is crappy as well but it's normal with bluetooth devices.
Battery holds very well but when it reaches the last percents the "low battery" warning gets annoying. But maybe I'm too picky.
I would buy it again if this one fails.
on 16 August 2013
Got this as I was getting annoyed with having wires all over the place. Its small and feels well made the headphones are like the ones you get with the HTC but the cable is a little shorter which for me is better but if needed just use any other headphones as it has the usual phone jack. setting up is easy and once done connecting is even easier. had one or two times when it would not connect but I just reset my phone and was fine.

Altogether for the price this is a steal.
on 12 September 2014
Not convinced. I bought those headphones to run, convinced to find a lightweight and handy headset. However you need to clip the receiver unit somewhere around your neck. Quite difficolt to set volume and skip songs while running since the buttons they feel the same. The cable hangs from my ear. The good point is that I decided to get read pf the headphones and I use the receiver with another pair of headphones or as a bluetooth receiver for the car stereo using aux entrance.
on 21 April 2016
First unit stopped working very quickly and was exchanged by Amazon with no issue, as usual. Second unit has worked well for over a year with no issue.

Very good Bluetooth unit as it lets you connect any headphones you like. Sound quality is great and even though I've had them a while now battery life is really good, if the first set hadn't of failed I would given them five stars
on 16 August 2013
Placed my order for this devise on a Saturday morning and it had arrived on the Monday morning. On the description it says they will last up to 6 hours listening to music. after fully charging it I used it traveling to work and did a 12hour shift and only did a quick 10 minute charge in between, and it lasted the whole shift and traveling back home. The Sound quality is fantastic with some good rich base sounds, the kind you have with Dre Beats audios. For the price I will give them 10/10