on 18 April 2013
It makes me sweat, it works, keeps my muscles warm during exercise, and it seems sufficiently strong not to rip easily, Also it is not one of those noisy plastics.
on 4 June 2013
This is a good product and I would recommend it to friends and family. Would be good if they had pink ones
on 22 July 2014
I had had similar product before and bought another 1 here just in case I damage old one. This is the revolutionary invention for losing weight-alternative to liposuction. I never sweat but when I wear this costume sweat comes out in a very big amount. When after exercising I take it off believe you or not bathroom floor is wet as if someone poured water on it-that's how it works! It helps to get rid of toxins, you do not need to do some weird hard exercises but the easiest ones and while you have this costume you can eat-not overeat sweats! I can not love without chocolates, cakes and ice-creams! I ordered huge size for free space, because when I was reading feedbacks a lot of people complains it rips easily. When you exercise it really sticks on skin so when the costume is oversize you can pull it up so it will not rip. Model is a bit different than on picture here but hope it is of same good quality which I had bought from another shop.
on 11 February 2014
Just used my sauna suit today during my 7 day slim workout and by the end of the 10 minute workout i was literally dripping with sweat! Usually id have a slight sweat on, but never anything like that lol the suit fits nicely and doesn't feel real uncomfortable and make a whole heap of noise like i thought it might. Will be using this through every workout and i'll definitely recommend to everyone! Buy it you wont be disappointed :)
on 8 April 2014
very happy with the item.
worn it in the gym
or when cold in the house
will help to detox your body ...but if you want to get the best benefit ...move your body and get of the sofa.
on 12 May 2014
I AM GLAD THAT I PURCHASED THIS ITEM AS THE REVIEWS WERE NOT ALL GOOD. THIS ITEM IS FINE, THICK AND STRONG, I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR A FEW WEEKS AND IT REALLY DOES THE JOB!!
on 18 February 2014
Really great product. Never used a sweat suit before so very impressed with how much sweat is produced. The great thing is that you don't feel extremely hot within it. You can still breathe but at the same time much sweat is produced.
on 7 December 2015
Sweat absolute buckets wearing this. I use it when out walking and you do get very very hot so do be careful when using this. Drink plenty of water and don't be reckless as you could give yourself heat exhaustion.
on 11 July 2015
To my surprise it actually works very well, I have tried many things in order to lose weight, From Rasberry Ketoons to to Organic Apple cider Vinegar, Gyms, diets and so on, now I finally got a system which actually works, I have been cycling indoors 5km per day while watching my favorite programs, (time flies) with this sauna suite I lose half a pound a day (500/600 calories) (20 second bursts every 5 minutes), and the most important thing is that I actually feel guilty having pints of beer which has 180 calories instead I opt for Glass of Red wine (not one) with a glass of water which has only 95 calories. even though I am not a fruit lover I will eat some fruits later in a day if I feel hungry. The only word of caution is if you do get a indoor bike you need to to but bin bags under it as your sweat will poor down your sleeves after 5/10 minutes depending on what level you are cycling. I have lost just under 7 kg in 14 days and will be happy to answer your questions.
on 5 August 2015
This suit seems a little small for large/extra large.
The trousers/pants are not that long and only come up to mid calf (I am five foot elven inches tall)
It has not ripped as yet but has only been worn twice.
It does what the title says.

See one answered question