on 29 July 2014
Followed the online size guide and with calfs measuring 38.5cm ordered medium (to fit 37 - 40cm). Arrived quickly but disappointed to find these were very loose and provided no compression. Returned to Amazon and ordered small (to fit 34 - 37cm). These also arrived quickly and unfortunately were also too loose and provided no compression. Again returned to Amazon and purchased Compressport calf guards from Wiggle - slightly more expensive but rapid delivery and EXCELLENT FIT & COMPRESSION.

In returning the medium calf guards to Amazon I encountered problems with online system so was contacted by phone by an Amazon representative who gave the impression I would not be liable for return costs as the return was not due to a fault / error by myself. So I was further disappointed to find I had subsequently been charged for the return postage - presumably the return was deemed to be my fault for correctly measuring my calfs and following the Amazon size guide!
7 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2015
Hi,

I order medium at first to correct size, but they were big and slowly slipping down when I do jumping test. So exchange them to Small. and again these were no different then the first one. I doubt the Extra small going to be any different.So I wouldn't recommended these to anyone.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 October 2014
Bought a size small as the mediums seemed a little loose, size small arrived and when used were as loose as the mediums.
When measured the small and medium were the same size when not being worn.
One person found this helpful
on 2 March 2014
I bought this along with a few other items from the same brand, for my husband. He loves it, fits nicely, in the size large, he is 6 feet tall and 95kg and says it provides nice support.
It's thin as in lightweight but very sturdy and good quality. Good value for money
on 29 June 2014
bought for 13yr old son he says that they are by far the most comfortable calf guards he's had he puts them on first then his shin pads then his other shin cover to keep it in place, therefore he doesn't get sweat rash on his leg from the shin pads
on 9 September 2014
I always had shin and calf issues when running (I'm quite large) and I was told compression would help but I didn't want to spend a fortune. Recently ran a half marathon wearing these and had no shin pain or calf tightness while running. Definitely recommended!
on 27 December 2014
Don't stay up ! I ordered the correct size as per measurements on guide, and they seemingly fit ok....until I walk about, then they become 1980's style slouchy leg warmers !
One person found this helpful
on 5 December 2013
The compression baselayer calf guards did nothing for my son. They were nylon leg covers, a good pair of socks would have worked better.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 March 2014
Worked well, I damaged a calf muscle skiing and used this item for a second ski holiday and between this and ice had no problems
on 9 August 2013
They arrived very quickly I use them all the time when running or playing squash I find they make a lot of difference to aching calf muscles.