Customer reviews

on 26 March 2013
I just love this diary, the information about Astrology and Wicca is amazing as are the beautiful coloured pages, its top quality and definitely worth its money.
on 10 January 2013
I do really like it only I'd prefer it to be a bigger format with a bit more space for writing. It's full of astrologically related information about the position of the planets and phases of the moon and how this could influence us. It's very well described on the site and I don't think anyone could say it wasn't what they expected. The publishers are very efficient. Perhaps they might consider making two sizes - this one is perfect for carrying around, but a bigger desk edition might be a good idea?
However I love the drawings & design of it and the info's very useful.
VINE VOICEon 22 March 2013
l love this diary!! Packed with loads of information, beautifully presented and so useful. l'll definitely be getting the 2014 one!
on 18 January 2013
I purchased this diary as I am a keen astronomer. The diary is packed full of information regarding moon phases, astrology, zodiac signs, and general mythical information of the moon, plus plenty of intriguing poems. I found this diary very interesting and I have never seen another like it. I highly recommend it to anyone as its full of bright text and pictures and is almost a joy to read aswell as a joy to write in.
on 9 February 2014
I bought this book for myself initially but found it so good I bought it for my daughters birthday but had to give it to her early so she doesn't miss any information.
on 31 December 2012
All the information you need including ephemeris.I will get certainly buy anotherone next year ,would also make lovely xmas presents.
on 9 February 2013
I bought this as a Xmas present for my Mum as she had one last year and loved it, she was very happy with this one.
on 25 February 2015
so helpful, well illustrated, full to bursting with info -
on 1 August 2014