on 8 June 2017
I bought this cleaner for my CD in my Mercedes. The problem I had was that once I inserted the CD it got stuck and I could not do anything about it until numerous efforts it eventually came out. I don't think I will risk it again. I cant really say its a bad product but its probably not suited to my car.
on 16 November 2016
Apart from the fact that the delivered item bears little resemblance to the advertised product, it being Chinese with mangled English the disc itself was cracked. However I tried it, hardly worth the trouble and cost of returning, and,after a fashion , it seems to have worked although I was anxious that, being so damaged it would not eject.
on 27 March 2017
Didn't solve my problem but probably wasn't down to dirty lens anyway. Very easy to use
on 28 June 2017
Did what it said after a few attempts
on 11 June 2017
Got it for the car and worked perfectly
on 8 March 2017
Very good thank you from Les
on 30 April 2017
Cured the problem of skipping in my car CD player
on 13 June 2017
Good product and delivery
on 28 June 2017
Easy to use, good product
on 18 May 2017
Good value for money, arrived as per schedule and it did fix issue with my CD player in car. I am able to play few of the discs now.