on 10 June 2015
OK, so I have had my old hairdryer for 20 years and only recently noticed that it appeared to be melting on the outside.. so yes, maybe any hairdryer would be wonderful... as usual searched all the best ratings and comments and saw all the other reviews and I have to say it really is lovely. AND makes my hair look like it's been done in a Salon. No frizzy hair! Even stopped using the Frizz Ease! Amazing. Someone even asked me at work today if I had my hair done! Really stylish. Only small and very small issue is the controls on the side are not very ergonomic when holding but can be forgiven for making me look like a super model again. Thanks BaByliss.
on 13 January 2014
Have read various reviews on this hairdryer, I wasn't entirely sold on the product, but others didn't seem any better. However, I am so pleased with this hairdryer. I bought it for my daughter, who has long hair. There were some reviews about this being a heavy item; if they felt the weight of mine in comparison to this one, they would certainly not complain about it. It is extremely light and powerful and dries hair well.
on 9 January 2016
I purchased this for my wife as an extra present even though her old hairdryer was still working fine.
It's now gone to the scrap-heap in the sky because she loves this one and it's been working perfectly all year round, wet hair, damp hair or even just warming it slightly prior to straightening.

Highly recommended.
on 26 August 2015
After using almost daily for 2 months, I'm really liking the light weight of this hair dryer. Choice of heat and speed settings is useful and I can dry my hair to a sleek finish in next to no time. I seem to get less dry ends with this dryer too, which is a bonus. Downsides to this hair dryer are; the cord could be longer and personally I don't think the cold button is true cold. It has so little effect, I don't bother with it.
on 6 March 2014
I finally decided to upgrade my 10 year old BaByliss hairdryer that was at 2000 speeds and was pleasantly surprised.
This dryer is excellent value, very fast (dries my afro-caribbean hair amazingly well) and so light! You can assuredly take this on holiday without worrying about weight and size.
The end is detachable and there is little to no chance of it coming off mid-dry (as my old one did frequently) as it clips in. There are 3 options for heat & speed, but I always use the hottest & fattest due to my hairtype.

Excellent dryer.
on 18 July 2014
Got this for my wife to replace an earlier model which failed (over temperature switch would not reset). This one seem an improvement, and has the management's approval.
on 24 March 2014
.. the rear of the drier has a clip fastener to retain the cover which gives access to the inlet air filter and this clip is not-fit-for-purpose - the cover falls open at the slightest touch making it a bit of a pain when drying one's hair. Not worth sending it back for, but worth avoiding if a replacement is ever needed.
on 31 January 2014
Got this for my wife and she is very happy with it. She was surprised by how light it felt when she took it out of the box, but it dries her hair very quickly and she loves the design and colour. I just read the review about the short lead, the lead on this one is more than long enough for my wife (she is 5' 8").
on 14 February 2017
Purchased this about 3 yrs ago and still use the same. Good design, lovely color, adjustable heat settings and dries hair quickly
on 11 January 2014
Good little machine, powerful without burning your head. Very stylish and modern and does the job for which it is intended.
J. Wells