on 11 May 2015
Ignore the bad reviews, if you're a lefty this is a must buy. At £100+ is does sound like alot, but I've gone through around 20 mice in the last 5 years alone each at £25 each or there abouts all small, fragile things. The Ouroboros is everything but. It's big, fills your hand nicely, light, solid yet has a nice slight give to it.

The laser tracks on anything, the arm of my sofa, my leg or the table. (but not on glass ;)

Dpi can be changed on the mouse so you can instantly change pointer speed, there's 4 extra buttons (2 per side) and the mousewheel has nobbly bits to add grip for your fingers. Palm rest can be adjusted up/down and back/forward making the mouse more comfortable to use. The side wings are magnetic so they snap off/on allowing for quick placement, the mouse snaps to the magnetised holder when being rested for the night to charge and a really nice braided mouse cable if you don't want to go wireless. Excellent packaging, great manuals explaining all you need to know.

Complaints: I always have some. The leading edges of the palm rest rest are abit sharp, can be quite uncomfortable at first. And the rechargeable battery supplied is the cheapest nastiest p.o.c. available but otherwise.. no other complaints.

Superb Mouse. Worth the money.
on 5 December 2015
I've been using Razer products for a while. I've had 2 Razer Naga's prior to this purchase and have been 100% satisfied with the products.
I've since stopped playing MMO's so buying another Naga seemed pointless even though I loved the products in the past. I purchased this after reading several reviews on several sights and via YouTube too. I purchased this mouse and have been absolutely delighted with the performance both when connected via Wireless or Wired. The easy DPI switching with the two buttons below the scroll wheel are great for fast paced gaming action but the real beauty in terms of the DPI changing potential comes in the pre set "Clutches" on both sides of the mouse (which can be locked/unlocked if you don't want or need to use them on the bottom of the mouse, also you can change the Clutch DPI in the Razer software you'll be prompted to install if you have not got it already). As a right handed player, I find it a little difficult to use the right side of the mouse' Clutch but when using them, you can lower your DPI drastically while the Clutch(es) are held in. The benefit of this really shines while sniping or looking to hit a slowly moving target. The manageability is fantastic.
I've not even gotten to how the mouse feels in your hand yet but again, I'm more than pleased. As a gamer with big hands, I get full use out of the two finger rests, one for my thumb and little finger. The reason I mentioned before that I cannot make good use of the right sides clutch is due to my little finger being on that rest (being that it is an Ambidextrous mouse though it is totally understandable why there are Clutches on both sides). If however you don't fancy finger rests on the mouse, there are also two flatter pieces which clip on magnetically if you remove the original ones which come attached when shipped.
I feel I've gushed on a lot about the Rozaer Ouroboros and probably missed several more parts / reasons why I have fallen in love with this new mouse in under a week - It is a pricey mouse for sure but it is built to last and certainly will help gamers improve just by using the features, such as custom profiles for all the game you play, and playing with a mouse that feels so comfortable is the biggest plus you can get in my book.
I would also recommend buying one of the Razer mouse mats to - I purchased this with the Razer Goliathus Control Gaming Mouse Mat and I am not disappointed.
on 9 January 2016
Very good mouse, I particularly like it for extended use at work. Very comfortable for large hands and its ambidextrous design allows for excellent customization which is great for a lefty. One thing to note, I have my laptop docked and when I undock the laptop the battery on the mouse will continue to discharge. I've considered connecting the mouse to the laptop via a powered usb hub. Also when the laptop is recdocked the mouse may not detect the laptop, I find disconnecting and reconnecting the power cable resolves this. With those two issues aside I'd readily recommend the mouse.
on 16 June 2017
Love this mouse, it feels sturdy and great to use, it takes a bit of getting used to because of the shape but the adjustable palm rest really helps to make it fit my hand, the only issues i have is that there is a bit of play in the palm rest when it's extended out, also the battery that came with my seems to be a dud as i have left it on charge overnight and the battery is still on 1 bar.
on 17 August 2015
Expensive but good value, I'm a left handed gamer and struggle to find any mouse that's comfortable, but this is and with the detachable magnetic sides they make using it great, Razer's software is brilliant easy to use. This was so good I decided to buy the Vespula mouse mat to go with it and razers software configures the mouse for that very pad too.
on 13 March 2017
Even though it a bit pricey the comfort of this mouse see very good they software razer synapse is also very easy to use! Also one more thing to add the box is amazing makes for a really good unboxing experience.

One con is the plastic it feels a bit cheap

Ohh and not to mention the price!

All in all i would advise not to buy this one and buy one the better ones from razer or a different make
on 25 May 2017
wired or wireless its up to you how you use it great al round gaming mouse etc
on 27 August 2015
Great mouse! Just the right amount of buttons and the software's great too - syncs up over multiple platforms and computers.
on 19 September 2015
Amazing mouse, definitely would recommend
on 31 January 2015
Perfect for gamers, will serve you quite some time - worth every penny. Razer do their job correctly.