Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 July 2014
Much better production than most nursery rhyme CDs - good fun and not too irritating for adults
on 8 April 2013
I so wish I had bought this when it first came out. It arrived this afternoon and my girls have not stopped dancing since putting it on.
They are so original with there take on a song but you and the kids will always recognise it. They received Justins latest one last week and its not a patch on this (I really disliked it).
Well deserved the 5 stars given.
on 6 December 2012
My daughters love it. Since it was unwrapped for a birthday a couple of weeks ago we have listened to it everyday in the car, joining in with the characters they recognise from show me show me and singing along to favourite songs. It's purgatory for adults but my daughters (4 and 2) couldn't be more pleased. I am waiting for the day where I get to choose the music again. Sigh.
on 2 January 2015
Got this for my little boy who's nearly 3 to listen to in the car. He's sings along / dances to the songs and he loves listening to the stories. Personally i think this is one of the best children's CDs :o)
on 17 December 2012
This is a must have cd for fans of 'Show Me Show Me', old and young!
We listen to it in the car and it makes us all laugh, especially the Duke of York!
Chris and Pui are great!
on 28 March 2013
Is funny, had good quality of sound, If you put it in your car your children will love sing their song, use their imagination with the histories. It worth the money.
on 8 February 2013
My grandchildren have loved Chris and Pui since birth and this collection is great. Good variety of songs that they can sing along to..
on 7 January 2013
Our young children love it; especially in the car whilst they have been travelling over Christmas.
Well done - keep them coming.
on 8 April 2015
Fun CD, son loves the songs. We haven't got to the stories as yet, he is too young to listen without pictures.
on 3 January 2013
My 21 month old loves Chris and Pui's Show me Show me on Cbeebies and she loves this CD too