Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 November 2012
I bought this for my niece's birthday and it's just arrived... it's like magic!

From the first track on CD one we left her bobbing along for hours!

It features all the newest songs from the shows like Rastamouse and the embarrassingly catchy Baby Jake (which I sing along to as well!) and also has the favorites from Justin's House and even Timmy Time! The Charlie and Lola track on here is also fantastic!

It runs really well and closes with the Presenters Songs which we've wanted for ages...

There is Something Special (haha) about this album... it is a life saver for car trips and entertaining any child and is an absolute must have!
on 7 November 2012
FINALLY! A decent, all-encompassing CBeebies CD which includes THE LOT! Even the presenter's songs! My 4 year old LOVES this CD; it has all the songs the kids know and love, and literally NO filler songs.

Thank you, CBeebies/BBC for putting a lot of thought into this release - Excellent for kids parties and long car journeys!
on 17 February 2013
This item has made car journeys with my toddler much more enjoyable, as she recognises the theme tunes and sings along happily.

I am very fond of CBeebies so I was mostly happy with this product, only some of the song selections let it down.

They chose brand new songs from Mr Tumble's latest series and Nina and the Neurons - however it has the old lunch time song which hasn't been on TV in over a year.

My only other point regarding song selection would be that the Postman Pat song should be the original, not the special delivery one, and they should have at least one I Can Cook song on there.
on 20 June 2016
Can't go wrong, most songs are short and sweet just right for kids to sing along to or dance around like crazy too, you will also find yourself singing along to most of them as well. Not the most recent CD with the most recent songs but very good and you'll know most of the songs.
on 5 February 2016
It's a lovely CD will and was exactly as described. What I hadn't realised is that I can't play the CD without a tantrum starting as my little girl will want to watch the programme if she hears the music and gets quite cross that she can hear it but not see it.
on 9 February 2013
On first listen my daughter was only interested in the songs that she recognised - like certain theme tunes. However she has now got really into all the songs and loves having it on in the car. She still has her favourites, but overall most of the tracks prove popular with her. There is a great selection across the two discs. A nice alternative to the television.
on 24 February 2015
Got this for my 3 month year old & its been a good investment, he likes baby jake song & we like timmy time, mike the knight, everything rosie (what a great voice she has) its a good way to pass the dime on car journeys etc. Sometimes comes to the recue when baby is playing up etc.
Was really gutted chuggington wasnt on there though as its probably the best show on cbeebies... Little robots as annoying that song is, also missing. Other than that not baad keep it coming!
on 18 March 2015
Good cd. Got most of the theme tunes for the shows. Some old ones on their though that my daughter is to young to have watched when on. Be good if they had an updated one or at least advertised the year the shows are from to make it easier. They do have a track listing I think but I only quickly looked before buying. But still a good cd
on 26 March 2015
Fantastic CD for young children even young babies I bought this for my 4month old son to listen to and he smiles when it's on. Would highly recommend it for families and family parties. The songs on this CD are great fun. The CD was in great condition when it arrived and only took a few days to be deliverd.
on 15 August 2013
This CD is ok although I was a little disappointed that the songs listed as sung by the bbc presenters were not exactly as you hear them played on the tv. These particular songs seemed to have less production and not as much energy. Having said that there are a good mix of theme tunes, many of which my daughter likes and there are a lot of tracks. However while it may keep them quiet/occupied in the car on long journeys, it may not be the kind of cd that you want to have playing in the car as it would drive me mad and I'd have to keep the windows up to save face from the public!