Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 November 2012
I bought this for my niece's birthday and it's just arrived... it's like magic!

From the first track on CD one we left her bobbing along for hours!

It features all the newest songs from the shows like Rastamouse and the embarrassingly catchy Baby Jake (which I sing along to as well!) and also has the favorites from Justin's House and even Timmy Time! The Charlie and Lola track on here is also fantastic!

It runs really well and closes with the Presenters Songs which we've wanted for ages...

There is Something Special (haha) about this album... it is a life saver for car trips and entertaining any child and is an absolute must have!
on 20 March 2017
My 2 boys love this cd. Unfortunately that means I can't listen to anything else in the car now! And I constantly have CBeebies tunes in my head!
on 25 March 2016
A huge hit in our car! Even I love singing along to it! I just wish there was a newer version, as some of the songs are for TV shows that are no longer on cbeebies and my kids have no idea what they are, so there's a few we skip. But overall it's a well used and well loved cd.
on 1 March 2017
Good album, first cd is better than the second one!
on 12 May 2017
BEST ALBUM EVER! seriously buy it double disc never get bored
on 2 July 2017
My LO one loves this - that's all that matters!!
on 17 March 2017
KIds love this cd!
on 26 April 2017
Daughter loves it
on 16 June 2016
All the songs your child likes & knows that will drive you crackers when you here them over &over again Lol
on 25 October 2014
My kids love this album. It is, of course, driving the adults in the family mad.