VINE VOICEon 19 January 2015
This DVD contains three 15 minute workouts and, despite the cheesy introduction, they are really fun and get your heart pumping. The trainers have a good personality and are encouraging.

The Sofa Workout uses the arm of a sofa or chair for a series of intermediate level exercises (40 seconds on, 20 seconds recovery for each one). This is a good one to start with if you haven't exercised for a while - they get your heart going but are not too strenuous. I use this one as a warm up for Body Blast.

The Body Blast is a much harder level of exercises, mostly on the floor. Again 40 seconds on, 20 seconds recovery which means you can just about struggle through. Hard going but being only 15 minutes means it is achievable.

I haven't done the Buddy Workout as I train alone.

I use this DVD once a week, using other work-outs during the rest of the week (Jessica Smith, Fitness Blender and Jillian Michaels on YouTube). I like the variety.

A great DVD.

UPDATE: 3 months on and I still use the "Body Blast" section twice a week. It is a great session when you have less time available, and it is a nice range of exercises with no jumping = no hammering of knees!

UPDATE after 6 months. I still use the "Body Blast" section twice a week (I run through it twice to give a 30 minute workout). I like the trainers and the range of exercises. It gives a good varied workout which will make you sweat and feel good, without impacting the joints much.

UPDATE at 11 months I am still using the "Body Blast" section once a week (running through it twice to give a good 30 minute workout). I like it very much. The trainers are encouraging and the range of exercises is good giving a tough but enjoyable workout. Very good.
on 26 April 2013
This is a great workout dvd with three workouts that differ in format. I especially loved the Body Weight Blast-40 seconds of hard work followed by a 20 second recovery (which consist of jumpimg jacks so you don't really recover, but they are an easy way to get you puffed). It works your whole body and you feel like you've worked hard. The exercises are challenging, some more than others, but do-able. The warm-ups add to the workout too (I don't tend to do the tedious warmups that are on some workout dvds). I didn't give five stars because a few of the exercises were a little repetitive (tricep dips, up-downs and pushups) and I would have liked the buddy-up workout to not be repeated twice (you're supposed to take turns with your workeout buddy, which I don't have, so I had to either repeat some of the exercises or fast forward).
But all in all I would highly recommend this workout and I'll treat myself to their other workout.
on 1 July 2013
I can fit one of these in everyday when my son is napping its great fun and easy to follow but not too easy to do so I feel like I'm getting a decent work out. No need to buy any extra stuff either as it uses furniture most people have at home anyway.
on 30 March 2013
I brought both DVD's. I especially like the Body Weight Blast. Great presentation, clear instructions. No repeat exercises. Excellent. Great workout in a short time. I fetl I had a good workout
on 2 September 2013
This is the best workouts I've tried. Five days do three workouts an you feel great. They help you out so much. People need to buy this dvd and there other one well worth the money and you feel amazing after intense workout. This is a must buy.
on 3 February 2015
Love this dvd, needed another work out other than kettle word which I totally recommend, but I platoed so needed a mixture. Wish they had more work out other than the buddy one as would like more to do. Ache in the right places
on 22 January 2015
This is a tough workout but for 15 minutes it seems to do the job. Each time has got a little easier. I have only done it for a week then got the flu virus , but I sure this will make a huge difference to fitness.
on 26 April 2015
Clear concise instructions, good for cardio workout, and the sofa circuit isn't too hard. Great fun to do with a partner on the buddy up section. No excuses not to exercise as its only 15 minutes long. Good stuff!
on 24 February 2014
Brought this for the 15min body blast. And boy do I feel like a sweaty mess at the end. I feel it's really helping me get fit and slowly back into shape after having 2 children. I was 13st 13lb in Janurary I'm now 13st 10lb end of February so I'm happy with the results, also changing ones diet to a slightly more healthy one is speeding up the getting fit.
on 10 January 2013
one word BRILLIANT! my favourite workout is the Body weight blast, I can already see a difference in my body in a week. The sofa circuit is also a really cool workout and perfect to complete at home. I even managed to get my other half to do the Buddy Up circuit with me. Jenny & Wayne are also amazing, very friendly, informative and motivational !