Customer reviews

What Small Rabbit Heard
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.48

on 14 November 2017
I chose this book because, living with 3 male specimens (4, if you include the dog) I'm already used to some "selective hearing". Both my boys loved this one! The 6 year old laughed out loud at what the bunny heard and the 2 year old just asked for "more, more, more". I think I will know this one by heart by the end of the week.
on 23 September 2010
First borrowed this book from the library for my 2 year old, he loved it so much i had to keep renewing it , so in the end i thought i would purchase our own copy, its a great book that they can join in with with good pictures, luckily the book didnt take long to arrive and now we can read it every night.FANTASTIC....
on 6 January 2013
It was really good when they got home says my son. Lovely illustrations which add to the charm of the story
on 4 June 2014
This is such a lovely book, I can imagine the fun small rabbit must have been having. I really love this.
on 5 December 2016
A favourite at home and bought it as a gift too.
on 31 May 2015
My children love this book