on 9 January 2016
I scoured whole of Amazon in search for the largest ottoman I could find. While there were bigger ones with the bigger price tags but I thought this would fit my bill as the price was reasonable and size was largest among the others. I wasn't disappointed at all with the quality of product. It was big enough for my purpose which was to stash all the unwanted clothes to make my bedroom clutter free. I also sit on it sometimes to look out the window as it is positioned as such a way. From what I can tell now is that this is a durable product as long as you don't misuse it by standing or jumping on it.
on 7 April 2017
Very pleased with this blanket box. I was worried it wouldn't fit my towels and a few quilt covers and sheets in it, but it fits what I need it to. Looks good, feels solid. Can't complain for the price.
Arrived a couple of days early. ☺️
on 9 February 2013
I paid for this and it never turned up. That was three months ago and all my communications are ignored.
on 5 July 2015
This is a very sturdy attractive ottoman. It's tidied up my daughters bedroom floor and is a good match for an existing headboard. It arrived very well packaged in a big foam sheet, then wrapped in thick brown paper and tape. It's quite heavy for one person to move, and I was very grateful to the sweet young delivery man who took it upstairs for me. I have no hesitation in recommending this product.
on 28 April 2017
Love it!! It looks really expensive but wasn't 👍It holds a lot and is made well.
Absolute value for money😀
on 26 January 2015
I ordered two of these and they are absolutely fab. They came very well packaged. I cannot believe how cheap they were. The quality is excellent lots of storage. Love the chrome legs and diamante detail. Quality!!!
on 6 April 2013
the lid was poorly hinged, and fell off due to the uneven shutting. I had to screw the lid back, but the poor quality of the panel made it difficult to secure without causing further damage.
on 10 May 2013
I have seen this type of prouduct in lots of places and some as much as £175.
This product arrived really quickly , well packaged and looks really great in my bedroom
Definately would recommend and it is a really good size
on 6 October 2014
This was a great purchase. Well worth the money. The packaging was VERY sturdy. I took a chance as i read the reviews but the company made sure they read them too...packaging made the box indestructable. Arrived excellent condition and it looks great in my bedroom. A good investment.
on 31 March 2014
This is a good sized ottoman and pleasing to the eye. I use it to store my handbags but would be useful for anything from books to blankets to clothes. Good price and quick delivery, thanks.