on 18 March 2013
I reached halfway through this book and then gave up...something I very rarely do. Each story was boring. I kept expecting the next to frighten me a little bit but none did. Thank goodness it was cheap. Not creepy at all!
on 22 September 2012
I was lucky enough to get a review copy before publication, and I have to say, I was even more freaked out than when I read Creepy!

This is a fantastic, chilling and quite beautiful collection of ghost stories and real ghost tales. The short stories are wonderfully blended with the real ghost stories, and as with Creepy 1, I had to stop reading when my husband fell asleep for fear I wouldn't sleep myself!

Jeff has brought some very gifted and interesting people together to tell their real events and spin their fictional tales, and the collection is cracking for it. I would recommend this book highly.

Jay Crow was an excellent contributor to this book too, what an interesting life he must have had. Would love to pick his brains sometime!
on 30 September 2012
Yet again ive enjoyed reading another creepy book. A very well written one at that love the other contributions by jay krow and the other authors. All the stories are so well written and its a nice change to read true stories mixed in with the supernatural ficticious ones well done again err how about a creepy three please well done.
on 16 October 2012
Loved the style of interlacing the truth with fiction in the stories. Enjoyed that the tales were not too lengthy yet still engaged the reader and embroiled them into the spooky world of the supernatural. Look forward to reading more of this authors work.
on 10 February 2013
I enjoyed reading this also. I cant pick a favorite because they were all so good. I dont believe in ghosts. But its curiosty ( hope I've spelt it right ) more than anything. Now onto the Author's next book R M Steiger
on 1 February 2015
I enjoyed this book from the very first story...I was drawn in and wished some of the stories were longer. Definitely worth reading if you like supernatural/ghost stories.
on 8 April 2015
Excellent reading good ghost stories, well put together and explained. Just very good reading from start to finish. Brilliant going on to read the next book now.
on 19 June 2013
I downloaded this book for free on my kindle, It was a well written collection of fictious and first hand ghost stories, enjoyable and well worth a read.
on 13 August 2014
a lot better than the first book, some good stories here, both 'true' and fictional alike. would like to see pictures that some of the writers talk of.
on 10 June 2014
Another very good read, the same as book 3. The set is very good and interesting. I think whoever reads it they will think the very same