on 14 March 2014
Picture distortion. Sometimes ok but most of the time picture was distorted. Tried new hdmi leads but no good. Recommend you try another brand. A waste of money unfortunately.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 December 2013
Required for the new xbox 360e as doesn't have an optical port, therefore was unable to use my surround sound headset. Product works like a charm
on 29 July 2014
Bought to connect my Humax freesat box in the 'input' side and my Xbox one and Denon AV1912 on the output sides. This being done as the Xbox one doesn't allow HDMI pass through when off / in standby, so now I can still view my freesat box without the Xbox one having to be turned on. This little box works great, seems to be well built (is quite weighty and metal), and is very small and indiscrete. Overall, it's perfect for what my usage requirements are.
on 19 April 2014
on 15 August 2014
Not working after 3 years of use
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 December 2013
I have never bought a device like this but a quick google for a device to split hdmi came up with this.

Problem:
Split Virgin HD in two room

Solution:
Cablesson® - 2 Way HDMI SPLITTER BOX 1x2 Port (1 x 2) (1 input 2 output)
on 8 August 2013
Works beautifully, I already had a "HDCable" branded version of this same unit (which cost me significantly more than £80) and everything works identically.
Switching is fast, and it will happily mirror the same content on both outputs.
Audio output (both optical and and analog at the same time) mirrors what is being output on channel A. Audio is given whether or not the TV on channel A is turned on.
Black finish is nice and looks better than my other silver matrix.
This version comes with the power supply and remote only. No "magic eye" IR extenders are included, although obviously the sockets are there if you wish to add them at a later date.

At this price point, everyone needs one of these matrices, they really are very useful.
This unit is incredibly good quality, much better than any of the other rubbish on amazon at this price point.
on 6 October 2011
Used the hdmi splitter with a hdmi switch allowing me to connect my ps3, pc and sky hd to our television in the living room and the bedroom. The product worked flawlessly without any setup, the picture is crystal clear.
on 15 December 2012
I bought this so i could split an HDMI cable to a TV or projector, it struggles to send a 3D image 10 meters, otherwise its fine