on 7 June 2014
Great little book full of relevant and actionable info. I got a lot put of it and it has certainly got me thinking on a much deeper level about the topic.
on 15 October 2014
Useful read
on 11 January 2015
I'm one of those old people who remember a time when all books were printed on paper and you bought them in places called shops.
Maybe I'm just hard to please but it seems to me that the self-published titles contain a LOT of junk - shoddy titles thrown together in an attempt to cash in. I've returned a bunch of them, and got refunds.
Not this book, though.
Solid content (and that's before you even get onto the bonus material Steve provides).
I look forward to checking out some of Mr Scott's other titles.
Recommended.
on 30 June 2013
I am a complete novice to all things Kindle.I got one as a present and loved it.Now I would like to try my hand at writing a non fiction e book.Bought all Steve Scott's books and found them very helpful and easy to understand.I like his step by step approach which seems foolproof and I intend to have a go.
on 18 November 2013
Written in an easy to read, informative manner that breaks down the various steps to take in researching a subject for a high selling kindle e book. Many useful links to help the decision making process and guides the reader to find the best niches in which to write. Includes a useful guide to rankings in Amazon.
on 12 October 2012
I've been a fan of Steve Scott's work for some time now and he's in the habit of producing really excellent stuff. Well, this ebook is no different - top notch and filled with super ideas as to how to build a profitable Kindle publishing business. Highly recommended!
on 27 July 2014
Steve's done it again! I am a big fan of Steve's work, he writes excellent books and this one is another in his list of well thought out books. One of th main things I like about Steve is he doe not add fluff to the boom, everything is to th point, which means I can read his books quickly an at the same time gain more insight!

Thank you Steve!
on 29 December 2012
Steve Scott has written an excellent guide for generating eBook ideas. It's one thing to, write an eBook and put it on Amazon Kindle. It's another to publish one that people will actually want to buy and read, thus plead I by t o increased sales for the author. The approach which Steve takes is that of affiliate marketer. In this respect, he recommends in-depth research into hot topics which are selling before even writing your eBook. In order to do this, he recommends using research tools external to Amazon such as Clickbank and EZA before even attempting to use the Amazon 'hacks' to identify hot topics. By following this strategy, the reader should have a good grounding on what will sell and what will not. With the additional tools he recommends and the writing methods he suggests, the reader should adopt a folkloric method of producing quality books which will also sell.
on 18 May 2014
The author speaks with authority on the subject, and has edited himself very well: There is neither too much information nor too little. Certainly enough to inspire, which, after all, is half the battle.
on 7 January 2014
I enjoyed the book and have taken quite a few ideas from it. it was a little shorter than expected, but not a bad book for the price.