on 6 February 2014
Very happy. Not feeling hungry, eating a good healthy diet, and exercising three times a week. Have so much more muscle definition and less fat. recommended to all my friends. Lost three pounds too. Feel great, lots of energy. Recommended :-)
5 people found this helpful
on 24 July 2013
I have been taking these now combined with Green Coffee Bean Platinum for just over a week. I have only been taking two of each a day and in the first week I have lost 7lbs. Not sure if all of this weight is down to these as it was what I call my 'red star week' and I do generally put a couple of extra pounds on. I will keep taking these for the next few weeks and monitor how I go and update again then. So far so good fingers crossed for a few more pounds to drop off. I also have to say that both products arrived ahead of time which is excellent service considering they are shipped in for USA. Well done
One person found this helpful
on 16 February 2014
Not a bad product. I've done the whole sha'bang before of diet tablets, milkshakes, eating at specific times, crying into fruit etc. None of that works because there is NO secret remedy for shifting your chubs. Exercise, eat well and drink plenty of water and you'll eventually see the progress. The Raspberry Ketone has sped up this process for me. I'm a veteran of fat-fighting but never managed to reach my goal weight, but I'm actually starting to see the light (and my toes!) with these. I've gone from 11 ST to 10 1/2 ST within a couple or so weeks (and that's including a couple of cheeky nights out and pizzas)! I do have love for these larger than life pills, but I know that it's not just them doing the work. I go to the gym about three+ times a week for an hour and live and eat like the poor student I am. The pills themselves are pretty big, and do often give me heartburn but if you take them with a lot of water or a meal you should be alright. So yeah, they're pretty good as long as you put the effort in too!
on 18 January 2014
I have been taking raspberry ketone for a while now alongside green coffee bean and they do work, I have more energy and it does help
with losing those extra pounds. Also they are a natural product which is great and they really do taste of raspberries! I take them half hour before
breakfast and lunch with a glass of water. I feel better for taking them more energized, no more slugishness!!! Would highly recommend.
4 people found this helpful
on 31 May 2014
Wow, I've been using the raspberry ketone platinum capsules now for a week, and having just been weighed I can definitely say it's working! I've actually lost 2lbs!! Can't wait to get weighed next week, my goal is to loose 2 stone!
3 people found this helpful
on 27 May 2014
started taking Raspberry Ketone on 12.05, I have lost 2.3 kg in 2 weeks (today is 27.05). This is combined with healthy diet and exercises 3 times a week. I can say that I have less appetite and don’t feel hungry during the day. I am pleased with the product and looking forward to see more result. I would recommend it to people who lives healthy live styles. Good luck .
3 people found this helpful
on 29 June 2013
I am one month into taking the Ketone Platinum pills and have started to notice a gradual decline in appetite as well as slight weight loss, maybe 2/3 lbs. I have to agree that you should probably excercise regularly as well, which I have not been able to do in the past few weeks due to an injury. I am going to give this a couple more months as I am definitely starting to see results but don't worry if you don't notice drastic improvements in week one, these things take a little while to get going sometimes, particularly if you are not hugely overweight to begin with. It is all natural too, a big bonus for me over many other similar pills.
One person found this helpful
on 22 April 2014
No not expect to loose weight if you do not still eat healthy and exercise. However, having tried this - without Ketone - it didn't work. I have limited Motability and have tried to loose weight previously. I have found that do all of the above, I now am doing so with Ketones. Suggest anyone try them.
Do not be but off if you don't loose every week.
4 people found this helpful
on 10 March 2014
I have taken the Raspberry Ketone together with the Green Coffee Bean for about 3 weeks, and it does work!
As other users have already mentioned, this is no miracle drug - you have to eat healthily and exercise, but this stuff gave me the extra boost to drop 5kgs in 3 weeks - amazing!
5 people found this helpful
on 6 February 2014
I'm not sure if it's psychological or that the Raspberry Ketones are working but I've manage to shed 3kg since I've been taking it and I've not even gone through a whole bottle yet! Almost there though. I would give it 5 stars however I've noticed that some of the capsules seem to have a weird aftertaste. Overall I'd definitely buy it again after I'm done with my second bottle!