TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 August 2015
I love this particular flavour. It's a smashing little tipple, I even feel like slamming the glass after a shot of greatness. It’s a special edition according to the official website, however I also read it’s more readily available so I am hoping I do not have to stock up on this. If you’re reading this you probably don’t need to be told that this is not something you mix, if someone you know asks for coke with this send them to the nearest Tesco’s for some Famous Grouse.

I’ve done a lot of research into this product before buying so I am happy to share some interesting (useless) facts

Bourbon Status
The product meets the regulatory criteria for classification as a straight bourbon, though the company disavows this classification and markets it simply as Tennessee whiskey rather than as Tennessee bourbon. I am guessing this is to discourage drinking shots neat in this day and age.

From the site
Originally released to commemorate the 120th anniversary of the opening of Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Saloon in Lynchburg, this special edition is now enjoying a more general release. The same great JD taste, but at a higher strength.
This special edition honors Mr. Jack’s opening of the White Rabbit Saloon formerly located in Lynchburg’s town square. The saloon was a favorite Lynchburg gathering place where he and his friends could spend time together and enjoy a glass of Mr. Jack's fine Tennessee sipping whiskey. The bottle will only be available in Tennessee and in select international markets.

Register your bottle
Not sure why and what you get, but you can register your bottle here ?!?! http://www.jackdaniels.com/whiskey/120th-anniversary-white-rabbit-saloon

Strength – It is indeed a little stronger, I did a taste test which was really just an excuse to drink back to back Bourbon shots like the old days when Jesse James ruled the roost. The White Rabbit (always makes me think of the Matrix) has a nice kick to it when comparing it to the regular JD.

Appearance
Clear & golden.

Aroma
Caramel, slight coffee, Vanilla and a smoked scent….. maybe (Don’t quote me on this)

Taste
Slight honey sweetness, but not overpowering at all.

I read this review on drinkhacker.com and thought it may help more than my findings : A softer expression of Jack Daniel’s, White Rabbit has a distinct cookie-like character to it. Think chocolate wafer cookies and milk, with a healthy slug of vanilla to back it up. The higher proof gives the body a little more grip in the mouth, while pushing the sometimes scratchy coal notes of black label JD out of the picture. The finish is lingering and sultry-sweet, offering a marshmallow character in both sweetness and chewiness — with just the barest hint of popcorn on the back end. I like it better than standard Jack quite a bit.
on 29 September 2012
My bottle of Jack Daniels White Rabbit arrived yesterday, couldn't be happier! It arrived very quickly, The packaging is excellent, so much so that I am going to purchase another. The product was very well packaged and arrived in excellent condition! The Jack Daniels inside the bottle isn't half bad either :)
on 28 January 2016
Bought this for my husband who has long been a fan of Jack Daniel's collection - he loves it! I tried it myself and it is much stonger than the original JD but still enjoyable. Best drunk neat with a few ice cubes but can still be enjoyed with a mixer such as coke.
on 11 July 2016
My husband and a few of our friends really love a good glass of Jack, so when I saw this special edition on offer I couldn't resist buying it. And my husband was thrilled! It came in a lovely box and he says it really has a great Jack taste to it. He's happy and he's very proud to be able to offer it to our friends!
on 20 June 2015
Very pleased with this purchase, only issue i had was with UPS as i missed first delivery and subsequently had to waste a full day waiting in for the delivery ( approx 8.5hrs as they don't specify a time without registering with them). This had no bearing on the seller or the product and as it is a limited edition it made the wait all the more worthwhile.
on 8 March 2016
Lovely drink....bought for an Ex.....wish I had kept it for me......wudda been good to have drunk MYSELF, would have got me through actually BEING with him a great deal better....a waste of good liquor.....!
on 30 January 2016
Got this for myself as a Christmas present..just tried some last weekend and it's really smooth and warming. Standard JD is what I have purchased although Bulleit Bourbon is also nice. Would certainly buy again.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend and he was over the moon with it. Great taste almost like the original but has 3% more hit and a slight hit of another taste
on 20 October 2012
I wasn't let down at all with this purchase. The goods arrived on time and was well protected. As much as I would like to sample this limited edition bottle at 43% Vol I'm going to resist and keep it for a while. I registered the bottling certificate authentication number on the official Jack Daniels website and look forward to admiring this for some time to come. I may even purchase another bottle to sample.

It's a great gift to all Jack Daniels fans. So if you know someone who would appreciate this then they would love you forever! I know I would!
on 11 June 2014
I really liked this product! I got it for my boyfriend for his birthday as he is a collector. He said it tastes really good and added the bottle and box to his collection. it came in good condition and wrapped up well so it was in great condition.