Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 22 November 2012
Good info, nice recipes, I really enjoyed reading it and "digesting" the info. I also used my bonusses, and watched the interviews, listened to the cd and have made major changes in my lifestyle....... The results are good!
on 11 February 2013
I bought this book as I thought it would add value to the movie. It doesn't. It is more or less a script from the movie. The movie and the message is fantastic and has changed the way I eat and think about food in a massive way. I have lost KG's and feel fantastic since changing to a more natural diet. It is effortless. The book is just not good value. Watch the film 2-3 times and save your money. If however you do not want to watch the film. This book is fantastic.
on 21 August 2013
The most helpful and informative source for how not to need any diet but how to be healthy by eating the right things. The body follows suit without any repression and we naturally find the healthy body weight nature intended for us. It is revolutionary and so freeing.
on 30 June 2015
The homemade granola recipe is delicious! Interesting book that you can use to make subtle changes in your diet. I don't think I could become a hard core follower, but making some changes are better than none
on 2 October 2012
Been waiting for this book release after seeing the video a few months back which I loved.

I'm trying to move over my book purchases to kindle as more convenient due to travelling and lack of space around the house.

So when I saw the:
Hungry for Change (Enhanced Edition) [Kindle Edition with Audio/Video]
which was even cheaper than the normal Kindle release and for once the paper edition I thought let's go for that.

I found the extra video & audio embedded content (I did not find any audio) doesn't work on my kindle PC application or more to the point my Nexus 7 tablet, I can understand it not working on Nexus due to no flash but the PC should have worked fine.

The Hungry for Change (Enhanced Edition) video works fine on the iPad & iPhone using the kindle app although the content is mostly taken from the video (again I did not find any audio) and no more than eight 2 minutes video clips I could find mostly clips from the film.

Having quickly read the book it is mostly the same as the film script but with added content for juice recipes which can be found anywhere on the web but still nice to have.

One nice thing is the bounce link where you can download the film if you haven't already got it, but also the sound track which is nice to listen to rather than playing the video and of course the music sound track which makes an excellent relaxation music.

I would of liked a few juice pictures included in the book just to brighten things up and the links from the rear index to pages of the book to have worked.

Annoyingly if you use the front of the book chapter index links or any of the 'blue' links within the book it will take you to that page, but if you try and go back to the previous viewed page it will return you to the previous page in that section and not back to where you were last which I found most annoying.

All in all yes nice especially for the bonus audio sound and music to be downloaded from the bonus link at the Hungry for Change website.

Lastly 30% of the book is forward and rear index before you start getting to the real content.
on 2 August 2015
Great addition to the dvd. It is good to see and hear about health and nutrition with the dvd and then the book although you might skip certain pieces as it does repeat from the film or is good with the recipes and I am certainly going to make the avocado chocolate mousse. Healthy desserts which don't make you feel like you are missing out and they are guilt free. Little changes in the right direction is the way to go.
on 18 July 2015
This book is pretty much a rehash of all the available material with a lot of recipes and biographical information about the contributors. In the Kindle edition, 25% of the book is taken up by the index, not really necessary on a searchable device.

I was very disappointed in this book having read all of the rave reviews.
on 5 November 2012
I found a lot of profound, detailed information which is however easy to inderstand! And I love to read it!
on 22 February 2014
Although the book is a print version of the documentary by the same name it is still a powerhouse of information. I started following some of the recipes and feel much more energised. My only issue is that the kindle version does not seem to have links to the videos (am using the kindle app on a samsung note 3)

But a great source of knowledge and importantly simple actionable information that can no doubt have a profound impact on ones wellbeing
on 28 July 2014
Very informative and easy to read. Will be reading it again to soak up some more info! The whole western world should read it