Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 21 October 2012
Bat for Lashes introduced me to this type of music... but I'm not quite sure the particular music/ genre it is. I just know I like it.

A couple of years a go when Two Suns came out, I couldn't stop listening to it. It came out exactly when my mindset was open to it. But then, that's where lies a problem for me. I have to be in a particular kind of mood or mindset to listen to Bat for Lashes. I'm not quite in the mood yet for the Haunted Man but I know that will come!

Some of my favouriate Bat for Lashes songs Have been Daniel, The Wizard, Prescilla and What's a Girl To Do, and I was really hoping for some stand out tracks on this album.

I took an instant liking for 'Winter Fields' with its amazing subtle start building up to more dramatic violins and precussions. I think Laura is quite good too. However, most of the other tracks don't seem to be connecting with me like her last album did. However, I have still given 4-stars as I know one day when I'm open to Natasha's deep rich voice, rawness, and the type of etheral music only she can produce, I will appreciate this like I have with her previous albums.
on 6 November 2015
Heard this on cop programme 'Cuffs' and had to download it. Excellent. tremendously atmospheric.