Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 January 2010
This disc contains my favourite 'Unsquare Dance' in 7/4 time. The spped of delivery in the week before Christmas, was impressive. You would think that the seller had nothing better to do than wait in front of the screen for my order to flash up.
on 18 March 2014
I'm am slowly replacing my old vinyl collection and have forgotten how good Brubeck's music is. Just sit back and let these marvelous rhythms role over you.
on 22 April 2013
Not as good as Time Out but worth getting for the Unsquare Dance. I'm not a great jazz lover but I do like most of Dave Brubeck's music.
on 19 March 2013
What a wonderful collection - it will send shivers down your spine

Ahead of his time and sadly missed

Enjoy peeps
on 17 April 2014
first class product from a first class trader. highly recommended.
modern jazz from my younger days at the clubs in my home town
on 15 May 2014
Keep on Jazzing those times! Uniquely recognisable as Brubeck Sound! You'll still twitch the night away with nostalgia! Believe me!
on 28 February 2013
Classic Modern Jazz - Tracks on here that I hadn't heard before. This CD gets better each time I listen to it.
on 24 January 2015
Original LP worn out, needed a digital copy. Very cheap excellent value.
on 10 September 2015
Quite an enjoyable Brubeck CD from a mature quartet. Good jazz music.
on 6 June 2009
If you, like I used to, think Dave Brubeck a lightweight, think again. This is lovely, life-enhancing music. Indescribably good.