on 15 November 2016
Personally i was extremely disappointed at the quality of the items. Slightly above Pound shop quality. HOWEVER this was bought for a friends little boy, and turns out he loves them!!!! I personally would have given zero stars, but it would be 5 stars if it was the little boys opinion. So to be fair i have to rate it down the middle as after all it wasn't for me...
on 3 June 2016
My little boy loves this, he loves pretending to be Donnatello, the mask is the only one he keeps on in is whole dressing up wardrobe. It is a sturdy stick that is light too and provided they know they aren't allowed to actually hit with it, is brilliant. He 'does his moves' all around the front room - so sweet!
on 29 October 2015
Prompt service, delivered when stated it would be, I have purchased this for a Christmas present for my little boy who's a real ninja turtle fan. The item is exactly what I hoped it would be, it looks well made and sturdy, I'm sure my boy will love it! Would recommend.
on 3 February 2015
Product came well in time and was packaged really well - son got this for Christmas and he adores this, he is always wearing the mask and is convinced he is a turtle - very sturdy in fact I sometimes worry for my own safety when he's swinging them about! A good buy
on 21 May 2017
Young boy is happy and that's good enough for me.
on 9 September 2013
My boy loved this and keeps whacking everybody with the stick thinking he is a ninja (it hurts lol) but the mask isnt that great and ripped within the first few days, came pretty quick though :)
5 people found this helpful
on 12 October 2016
A great present for a four year old boy. He ran around the house as a Turtle all afternoon wearing the mask and fighting invisible baddies.
on 4 April 2014
As with most products of this ilk, the product it basic and overpriced. That said, since the intended recipient is an 8 year old, there was no customer dissatisfaction! Personally I think it's a rip off, but from the end user's perspective it's worth every penny...apparently.
3 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2017
My little Raphael wannabe loved these
on 28 September 2017
My son thinks these are the best toys ever!