Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 3 June 2016
My little boy loves this, he loves pretending to be Donnatello, the mask is the only one he keeps on in is whole dressing up wardrobe. It is a sturdy stick that is light too and provided they know they aren't allowed to actually hit with it, is brilliant. He 'does his moves' all around the front room - so sweet!
on 9 September 2013
My boy loved this and keeps whacking everybody with the stick thinking he is a ninja (it hurts lol) but the mask isnt that great and ripped within the first few days, came pretty quick though :)
on 19 February 2014
great for £10! (bought when on offer) was son's favourite toy on Christmas day! It was the first thing that caught his eye in his Sack in his room as he came and told us "Santa's been cause I can see Donatello's stick sticking out my sack"
on 26 January 2015
It is a good size for wee ones, my son is 3 and he can swing it about without tripping himself up or getting it caught on the ground. Have been hit over the head with it a couple of times and it does delivery quite the thump!!
on 31 December 2013
Just what my son wanted. The set is now complete and this is the best of the lot. I would recommend this item to any budding ninja turtle.
on 24 June 2014
Everything arrived in perfect condition and I would not hesitate to recommend to a friend. Thank you, my son loved his birthday presents
on 21 June 2014
From the words of my Son "I love it!". The mask fits the kids just fine and even the adults! Great fun being a Ninja Turtle :)
on 4 February 2014
My son is a budding Ninja Warrior so he has most of these sets. Happy with this item and would recommend it and the seller.
on 7 February 2014
My 5 year old loved it! He is very much in to his dressing up costumes and this combat gear is one of the favourites.
on 31 March 2014
great stuff;grandson loves it but mask keeps going over eyes,no matter what.has a great time with his brother ninja michelangelo.

See one answered question