on 24 November 2012
I bought this scarf for my Mum...who was over the moon with it!! Beautiful skull print...great quality, and ever so snuggly warm!!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a classy accessory, to complete a perfect outfit!! I must also add, the sellers of this wonderful scarf, are just as wonderful!!! They have GRADE A customer service, are extremely helpful, and are very respectable. I would certainly shop with them again....and I think others should, too!!! I am a very happy customer, and I have one very happy Mum!!!! Many Thanks.....
on 10 November 2012
Doesn't luk like the picture isn't so big this 1 luks cotton but mine luks like silky brought it as a present so only ad a quick luk and wrapped it u surpose it's Cus it wasn't very dear !