Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 9 May 2013
Im sure it does its job at being waterproof, this hasn't really been tested. My complaint is more that the access to the phone is inhibited by the thickness and lack of flexibility of the material used. Its very difficult to access the buttons on the side; the volume and power ones. But given the much cheaper price of this compared to big name brands, and the amount of time I will actually be using it, its not a massive deal. If you are the kind of person that will be using this fairly frequently, than I would say its better to spend your money on something a bit more premium.
on 12 August 2013
The description of the product says "Armband can be worn on either arm" however there is no way to attach an armband or an armband included.

Saying that I'm pleased I bought it after an unexpected trip into a river! My phone stayed nice and dry, well worth the money.
on 5 January 2015
Purchased the pouch to take on holiday to store my phone and some cash whilst in the sea. I have quite a large phone (Note 2) but it fit into the pouch well.

The item is well designed and functions well. I was a bit nervous about swimming with my phone in it but it worked perfectly, keeping the contents dry. The back of the item is also clear, which means the phone could be used to take pictures through it.

The material used is quite thick, so it is not incredibly easy to use a mobile device whilst it is inside the pouch, but I mainly purchased it for the protection it gives.

Very pleased with purchase. Now a must in my luggage!
on 3 May 2014
Its not bad , but if you are planning on using it for frequently received phone calls step away from this one the caller would have hung up by the time you manage to get it out of the bag,, tested it out taking photos in it not the easiest thing in the world plus you cant use your side buttons as there is a hard seam in the Way....but for where im going (2 week bootcamp) I dont plan on leaving my phone back at my room with strangers so as a watertight bag its perfect and definitely looks like it will keep it dry and safe , just pleaeeeese hope noone phones!!!!!!!!
Ps it was a bit fiddly figuring out how to open thd bag at first but finaly figured it out,,,,,,, no wonder NASA turned me down
Plus I dont fancy my chances with quick wear and tear if I keep opening the darn thing
on 3 February 2016
The pouch seems good quality (though I haven't tested whether it's waterproof), but the lanyard quickly broke allowing my phone to tumble to the floor. I'm continuing to use it with a different, more decorative, lanyard that only cost a couple of quid.
on 9 April 2014
I've not used it yet in the field, but have tested it as advised to do so before propper use. I first tested it in a bucket of water with some tissue paper inside the pouch. I submerged it in water, tried to rough it up a little to replicate the wear and tear it will probably get when I eventually get to use it for real for gorge walking- it passed the test, contents remained totally dry.
Then I trusted it enough to test it on my Samsung S3 which survived also.
Furthermore I was even able to use the touch screen functions on my phone whilst it was in the pouch, which I was impressed about.

Item sold as described, was delived within a couple of days, really happy with my purchase.
on 8 August 2015
it seemed good when I first tried it but unfortunately it leaks. Seeing as I was wanting to take it surfing I wasn't confident enough in it so didn't use it. Haven't lost a lot but I wish I hadn't bought it.
on 5 October 2013
Great dry bag. Did the little test as per instructed. Left bag in sink for at least half and hour and not a drop of water got thru. Use my bag when at the swimming pool. Dont actually put the bag into the swimming pool but leave it on side and can check it regular. Touch pad works perfect. Only problem is the little latches to open it..can sometimes be a very fiddly.
on 15 August 2013
This pouch works well, can still use phone whilst it is contained. I have already used on a number of extended outdoor trips.
on 9 May 2013
needed to protect my phone, and this item fitted the bill, perfect, fits s3 fine and a sony miro too!