on 5 January 2013
No doubting this is a very useful app if you're in the USA, but many the links don't let UK user gain access, ie the scrabble link takes you to amazon.com then let's you buy the app only to be told it's not supported in the UK, another one brings up a dead end link. No doubt useful to many others, but I needed a book aimed at UK usage sorry to say.
on 3 May 2013
I am not a computer buff so buying the best 100 apps and learning what is out there was a nice
thing to have a look at some of the great things you can do on line these days, I am a lot wiser
now so it was a good buy for me.
on 29 May 2013
Useful and informative for finding applications for your Kindle Fire HD. I have not made use of this book as yet but can see the benefit of not having to find out what to use as an app.
on 26 April 2013
I have rated this book low as it mainly based for the USA market, and on most of the Apps recommended with in this book can only be purchased from there due to geophysical problems. Two question have to be asked, why does Amazon do this, and maybe the author could be a little bit more honest when writing the promo for the book and put in it not suitably for the UK and I would think Europe, if you bought the book in the UK as I did, then I guess you got ripped off.
on 23 January 2013
Looked a good idea but unfortunately it only wets the appetite to be heartedly disappointed!. When you try and buy the Apps they are in dollars and won't allow you to buy!.
Cheap but a waste of 77p
on 15 February 2013
I personally do not think it is for the UK market and it did say that at the review before I bought it - but I was able to find one app that I have been looking for.
on 17 November 2013
sorry but did not find many apps to my liking but will continue to thoroughly read and may find some apps to my liking
on 3 January 2013
I recently bought the Kindle Fire and wanted to know what were the best apps without having to spend hours analyzing reviews. This eBook is very useful because it has a list of the 100 best apps. They cover a good range of categories, its updated regularly and I haven't found anything better.
on 2 January 2013
Some useful apps, but some only good for USA. Like weather and news and hiking. Should be called Best 100 Kindle Fire Apps for the USA.
on 28 May 2013
None of these fulfilled my expectations. Perhaps I am too critical but I could not see any benefit to myself by using any of these.