on 4 February 2014
Arrived quickly and is inexpensive but these are the only good things to say.
Battery is clearly secondhand as the connections are quite worn. There's fingernail marks, and wear and tear on the sticker as well as scratches on the plastic casing.
The sticker itself has air bubbles underneath and is creased, looking like it was either tampered with or replaced with another sticker.
My old original battery only held it's charge for about four hours so despite all it's obvious faults I hoped this would at least be better than that - and it is, but not much.
When I woke up this morning at 8-ish the battery was at 100%. It's now just after 12 noon and it's already down to 40%.
So right now, I'm going to keep this battery as a six hour charge is a little better than a four hour charge, and this is not very expensive. But you all should know that the description of this item is very misleading...
"100% NEW" - obvious lie
"NEW GENUINE" - I have my doubts
3 people found this helpful
on 25 October 2016
I was very pleased to receive this, as I had always had to take my charge with me when going out and now no longer do as I can take all the videos I want at my weekly blues jam now without worrying.
on 13 May 2017
This is the second purchase as my husband now needs a replacement battery and I have been happy with the one I bought some months ago.
on 18 February 2018
Great, Works Well Thank You
on 29 March 2017
Good product, worked well
on 10 July 2017
Excellent product will recommend to family, friends and colleagues.
on 4 September 2017
It fully charged in 3-4 hours and has worked perfectly since I bought it in July17. It is a genuine Blackberry F-S1 battery!!
on 16 March 2016
Quite good. I have had it for three weeks now and I can't complain.
on 13 October 2013
I have been using this battery for several weeks now. It has held its charge very well and lasted a few days with constant use, so would definitely recommend
One person found this helpful
on 13 December 2016