This item arrived last Friday, one day after ordering, so first impressions of the seller Selectivegoods was great. However, immediately the item was out of the box, I noticed gaps on the front and top, where the weave was uneven. Yes, I know that it's made of a natural material, but it was of poor quality and on the front, it looked as if one bit had been woven from the outside in, and the other from the inside out, so it looked odd - and I certainly didn't get what is shown on the image in terms of the two-tone weave.

Corners were badly finished, with broken reeds and sharp bits sticking out. I contacted the seller immediately for a refund, but though I emailed images via amazon, they claimed to have had nothing. When they found them, they offered a small reduction and told me that the broken reeds could be easily tucked in, admitting quality issues, but then denying that they found the item to be faulty.

Amazon, not I, instigated and paid out on a Marketplace A-Z Guarantee claim, so I didn't lose out, but I still had to get the item to the post office and I didn't trust the seller, after the obvious delaying tactics and soft coercion to attempt to get me to keep the item.
on 29 October 2013
It is perfect for what I wanted, great value for money, and very attractive and it what you see on the illustration large and good quality.
on 29 August 2016
Gorgeous basket and the perfect size for all of babies accessories I will be purchasing more in the future for general storage as looks so much better than plastic!!
on 6 February 2015
love this very much. good size and attractive too.
on 9 October 2015