on 12 January 2013
The jacket is comfortable and looks good, its well put together and has a feel of quality.

I'm not 100% sure about the water proofing level as I played in light rain and got wet patches on the backs of my arms. I 'm also not sure I made the right choice going for the white colour as it needs a wash after every round.

Edit - The pocket stitching gave way after very little wear, its probably a one off but I now have a Nike Stormproof jacket as a replacement which seems a step up in quality. I'm keeping the Stuburt as its still a decent enough jacket but has been relegated to dog walking duties.
on 14 January 2014
Given it's first severe test in strong winds and heavy rain this week at my home links course and came through with flying colours. Previous experience with this make indicates performance may not last beyond the waterproof guarantee period but who cares at the price. Good wind jacket as well as the waterproofing qualities so happy with my buy.Will replace in two years if necessary.
on 26 July 2013
I wear this every time i play golf on a cold or wet day. Fully waterproof and protects from strong winds. Feels comfortable and is really handy to have the detachable sleeves for more comfort a d easier playing conditions.nice spacious pockets also with waterproof zippers and can fold up nicely into my golf bag.
on 9 April 2013
Was out today and it rained quite a lot and it kept me dry, which is the important thing.

its' just an outer shell so you need a mid layer underneath if you are using it to cut out the wind.

The sizing is strange and on the Stuburt website it is really bizare. I am normally a Large but had to send it back and replace it with an extra large,

I've only given it 3* as I don't like the zips. They are quite difficult to zip up and down compared to other waterproof jackets I have.
on 3 February 2013
Great jacket, well worth the money. It's lite so can be worn with base layers and has great flexibility with removable sleeves. Very impressed
on 18 October 2013
Provides excellent protection in bad weather with the added bonus of keeping you warm. Didn't expect the warmth but it means you can wear lighter clothes underneath in bad weather. Impressed!!
on 18 December 2013
looks good,i like the 3 outside pockets and 1 inside.but the first time i wore it,i had a damp patch on my chest.granted it was in some extreme weather!
on 13 November 2013
Firstly the product is good quality and as described - no issues here whatsoever. My only comment would be it appears quite large made - I was swithering between the medium and large but the medium I ordered is plenty big. However, the main reason for leaving a review is the customer service issues around the transaction.

I initially ordered one which never arrived. I few days later I received an email from amazon saying my refund had been processed, the reason for such being a customer return. I therefore contacted Dunluce golf stating I had not returned it and it still wanted it, and was basically told its been processed so there's nothing that can be done.

I was disappointed by this service but as the product was the one that I wanted at a good price I went ahead and re-ordered it. The days passed and nothing arrived, so I eventually got round to contacting Dunluce golf again, fully expecting a similar "its not my problem" response. I was however pleasantly surprised by the prompt reply from Roger at Dunluce golf (this was about 2200hrs) requesting I check with my local sorting office if they are holding it but didn't drop a "sorry you were out" card through my door, and if not he would sort a replacement. The next morning my check with the sorting office was met with a negative result, and within minutes of my email to Roger I received a reply stating a new one had been sent out to me by a different courier. 48hrs later I have it here in my hands.

After the issues encountered this could have been a one star review but thanks to Roger's excellent service in the end I am left impressed by Dunluce golf and would definitely use them again.
on 4 January 2014
No way was this jacket an extra large so it is no use at all and now have to return it. It was bought as a Christmas present so vey disappointing.
on 10 March 2013
light and comfortable to wear, plenty of suitable pockets for hands and mobile phone. Zips, at first were a little stiff, but became easier