on 5 December 2015
I ordered one to go under my stairs perfect to hide shoes and school bags in. Look so much nicer than a shoe rack. I ordered large and they are a good size but the reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because they are slightly smaller than I needed but I liked it so much I ordered another one!
on 24 September 2014
i bought these to go in the bottom of my wardrobe for extra storage. i have looked at more expensive ones, so was a little concerned as to the quality, but they are brilliant. i am very pleased and would recommend them to a friend
on 15 December 2012
I am pleased with this product. Ideal for storing away summer clothes. Looks good in the bedroom. Clean and smart.
on 17 May 2014
I'm really impressed with this linen basket. It's a super size, I've managed to fit in four huge bath sheets and two towel bales. Good quality finish. Really pleased.
on 1 January 2016
Smaller than I thought it would be but still good. It has a very strong smell!!! I washed the inside lining and aired it but it still has that slightly strong smell. But I love it! It is very good quality for the price!
review image review image
on 9 August 2014
Quick delivery, size is perfect as purchased this item for my babies nursery to put toys in. Quite difficult to get out the box when it arrived,resulting in some breakage. Not the most sturdy of products but all in all I am pleased as this was the cheapest I could find.
on 16 May 2013
Brilliant. Bought the smaller one of these a couple of years ago to put a load of clothes in for our new granddaughter. Since then my daughter in law has found the basket so useful in the bathroom. Brought this second one because, yes you guessed, another grandchild on the way...whoopee!
on 18 February 2015
Love this basket would like it also in bigger size
on 15 May 2015
smaller than I imagined but decent quality
on 15 October 2015
I wanted a wicker basket for my baby's toy box, so if the lid came down on his fingers it wouldn't hurt him. I looked in lots of shops but they were so expensive. This was perfect for me and the cost was really reasonable for the size