on 30 November 2013
This is a very pretty and unusual ear cuff but is definitely for smaller ears. It sandwiches the top of your ear between the two upper curves so it stays firmly in place no matter what you do. Been admired by many people. I really love this one. Great too if you have odd earrings like I do. I wear the ear cuff on one ear and a difference earring on the other. Delivery time was fast and it came in a very nice presentation box. Good seller and recommended.
on 23 April 2013
Ok if your 5 years old or even a pixie. Quite heavy and not flexible. I've even got my tragus pierced and it still wouldn't sit.
on 25 July 2013
Very pretty design and good delivery and packaging but the fit to the ear is non adjustable. Only if your ear is precisely the right size it does it stay on.
on 29 April 2014
I do love it but it's for a very small ear. I can't actually wear it but it looks good hanging on my jewellery tree. Very goth
on 5 July 2016
The metal does not look like expected, but still a fine earing!
on 10 August 2014
Love this but would have prefered it for the right ear
on 22 October 2015
I love this! Very unsual people always compliment it.
on 28 August 2014
I found these great to wear and total value for money