Customer reviews

The Perfect Retreat
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.49

on 11 August 2017
A slow starter but improved the further you read so much so that it became almost a "page Turner" Would recommend this for an excellent holiday read.
on 23 April 2013
I loved this book and sped through it very quickly. Great characters and I loved the way the author brought them all together. The story is very well written and cracks along at a fair pace which I like. Recommended and I will definitely search out other books by this author.
on 2 August 2013
Ahhhh loved it sooo much.
Loved how it was written.
Loved the characters.
Fell in love with Merritt and Ivo... Of course.
Loved Middlemist House, loved the story, the romance and the art that described Merritt's and Kitty's family.
Can't wait for more...
on 21 October 2017
A very good read.
on 8 June 2013
Loved the story line as it was something a little different from my usual choice in books.. Hated the swearing.. I am not prudish but it was just too much for my taste.
on 25 March 2014
I BECAME PART OF THIS STORY , AND WONDERED WHERE IT WAS GOING TO TAKE ME .ALWAYS A GOOD START FOR ANY BOOK . I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED ...I LOVED THE JOURNEY .
on 15 April 2013
I really loved this book, i couldnt put it down. Great romance, plus well defined characters and very well written. i will be reading more by this author. My best read of 2013 so far.
on 6 September 2013
I rarely read fiction, but really enjoyed getting absorbed into all the characters in this book.
Escapist, but better written than usual chick-lit pap
on 6 June 2013
This is a really enjoyable book with some good characters. It is well written too. I liked it a lot and although it is quite light and frothy it is extremely entertaining.
on 6 January 2016