on 15 January 2015
I'm pleased with these scrunchies. They are a good size, and the velvet feel fabric is nice and thick.
I use them often for putting my hair up, and I like how they don't make my hair tangle. They are great to use for full curly or frizzy hair, as there's no need double loop the scrunchie. Hair can simply be pulled through it for a fluffy, puffy bunch.
on 6 June 2016
Great pair of black scrunchies for a really great price! They looks great in all hair colours and types, and don't leave an indent in your hair so your hair isn't left really kinky. All in all no complaints from me, I may even purchase some more as I've managed to misplace one.
on 28 April 2017
These are great for work, they last longer if you wash them in Woolite.
on 24 March 2017
Fine for the money though loose in the envelope. Cheaper than on high street (how can they justify £4-5 for what's basically a tiny scrap of fabric and a few cm of elastic??). Do the job and I'd buy again.
on 29 June 2017
Best I've come across .... not huge, but very soft and completely fit for purpose .... unbeatable value for money :)
on 24 December 2016
Lovely velvety hair bands. Medium size and looks good. Very happy with these.
on 12 April 2017
Happy lady so happy chappie!
on 19 March 2017
Nice elastic scrunchies, would buy again
on 26 April 2017
does what it says
on 9 June 2014
I have no complaints at all with these scrunchies. They are exactly as described black velvet scrunchies and are perfect.