on 15 April 2016
Having bought this for my partner a few years ago, he is now finally using it now his disdain for apple products has subsided. The screen protector itself was reasonably easy to put on for me, but I have small hands. My partner found it challenging and eventually gave up, discarding the first protector and handing the second to me to attach. To be honest I think once you put it on properly it won't need replacing for a while, maybe once a year if your rough with your goods. Either way given the price I'd purchase again
on 13 February 2013
I have used screen protectors before and have sometimes struggled and have taken two attempts, but time managed to apply this screen protector to my iPod on first attempt. Before applying, clean the screen to within an inch of it's life with the cloth provided, then slightly peel back the backing, attached to screen then slowly peel back remaining backing while pressing the screen protector down. Once done, get out your credit card and get rid of any air bubbles, but you really shouldn't have any. The key is once you start to apply the protector don't lift if off, as this is when you lose the stickiness.
on 29 January 2014
Over the years I have learnt through bitter experience that once the touch screen on your expensive piece of tech is scratched, in all probability it will always remained scratched! Generally the only way to remedy the situation is quite expensive and NOT covered by the warranty!

I purchased these screen protectors to protect the screen of the new iPod I purchased for my wife as a Christmas present. I ordered the covers but they took an age to arrive and when I tried to contact the seller about the missing protectors they never bothered to get back to me.

When the protectors did arrive, one was applied to the iPod and has been attached since. Fitting the protector was the same as every other screen protector I've fitted. clean the screen THOROUGHLY. Clean it again to get all the dust that residual static has re-attracted top the screen. Clean it a third time, realise that you are fighting a losing battle and give up. Peel off the protective layer on one side of the film, apply it carefully to the now spotless screen before removing the other protective layer.

The protector was just the right size for the screen of the iPod and stuck securely in place. Once applied the film does not appear to have affected the brightness of the screen and does appear to be protecting the screen from those annoying scratches.

So I would thoroughly recommend the protectors for your new and expensive iPod but not the seller I bought them from.
on 20 November 2012
These are a real pain to apply especially trying to keep the air bubbles out but if you spend your time and do it right then they offer good protection and look after the screen.

Take your time and the finish is great the screen does not lose any of its sensitivity and is still very responsive but now with the added protection of screen protection (Obviously) ;-)

Better to have this on your nano than not and suffer a big scratch on the screen.

At this price well worth the money.
on 16 July 2013
Item does not fit properly nor does it adhere to the screens surface properly - a waste of money, I would not recommend this item at all. I have used all 6 protectors trying to make it work, including cutting one to be fractionally smaller - so far this has been the most successful.
on 17 October 2013
I hate fixing screen protectors to anything - usually a job that looks so much easier than it actually is. however, I fixed this to the screen of my ipod relatively quickly with a good result. Excellent.
on 11 December 2012
Pleasantly surprised, as it was very cheap, but easy to fit, and has protected my new 7th gen iPod nano well so far.
on 21 November 2013
These protectors do a fine job when they are fitted but getting them on is a bit of an arduous task. It is hard to peel away the backing film and even harder to apply it so that no air bubbles exist underneath. When attached it lasted about 6 months and had no obvious scratches, before it started to peel away from the surface of the iPod.
on 3 January 2014
Purchased this product to protect my iPod Nano 7th Generation.

Easy to apply, no bubbles, happy with the level of protection it offers (teamed up with a gel case for full coverage of the iPod)

Would have been 5 stars for the product, however only giving 4 stars as one of the 2 screen protectors was faulty and unusable - but the one I did get to use is great.
on 13 December 2013
It is exactly what it said it would be. Fits nicely on the ipod and will stop my screen from scratches - which is what I want. Comes with 2 cloths to clean the screen and 2 screens - so if you do one wrong you can try again!

See one answered question