on 4 May 2017
A+
on 28 May 2013
Great screen protectors, but very fiddly to fit. Once you've mastered the knack of applying the screen, it will more than stop the screen from getting scratched
on 1 February 2015
Does what it does. Value for money
on 11 December 2012
Pleasantly surprised, as it was very cheap, but easy to fit, and has protected my new 7th gen iPod nano well so far.
on 29 January 2014
Over the years I have learnt through bitter experience that once the touch screen on your expensive piece of tech is scratched, in all probability it will always remained scratched! Generally the only way to remedy the situation is quite expensive and NOT covered by the warranty!

I purchased these screen protectors to protect the screen of the new iPod I purchased for my wife as a Christmas present. I ordered the covers but they took an age to arrive and when I tried to contact the seller about the missing protectors they never bothered to get back to me.

When the protectors did arrive, one was applied to the iPod and has been attached since. Fitting the protector was the same as every other screen protector I've fitted. clean the screen THOROUGHLY. Clean it again to get all the dust that residual static has re-attracted top the screen. Clean it a third time, realise that you are fighting a losing battle and give up. Peel off the protective layer on one side of the film, apply it carefully to the now spotless screen before removing the other protective layer.

The protector was just the right size for the screen of the iPod and stuck securely in place. Once applied the film does not appear to have affected the brightness of the screen and does appear to be protecting the screen from those annoying scratches.

So I would thoroughly recommend the protectors for your new and expensive iPod but not the seller I bought them from.
on 5 December 2012
Great value screen protectors for the iPod nano and nice and easy to fit for a change, although I think that may have something to do with the small screen. All in all a very good product.
on 11 September 2013
Comes with instructions for application and a microfibre cloth with each screen protector.
Really easy to apply. Would strongly recommend buying one.
on 13 February 2013
I have used screen protectors before and have sometimes struggled and have taken two attempts, but time managed to apply this screen protector to my iPod on first attempt. Before applying, clean the screen to within an inch of it's life with the cloth provided, then slightly peel back the backing, attached to screen then slowly peel back remaining backing while pressing the screen protector down. Once done, get out your credit card and get rid of any air bubbles, but you really shouldn't have any. The key is once you start to apply the protector don't lift if off, as this is when you lose the stickiness.
on 15 April 2016
Having bought this for my partner a few years ago, he is now finally using it now his disdain for apple products has subsided. The screen protector itself was reasonably easy to put on for me, but I have small hands. My partner found it challenging and eventually gave up, discarding the first protector and handing the second to me to attach. To be honest I think once you put it on properly it won't need replacing for a while, maybe once a year if your rough with your goods. Either way given the price I'd purchase again
on 18 June 2014
I ordered this early as it had about a weeks' lead time on it. It arrived the next morning. I've not used any of the protectors yet as this is part of a birthday present. My boyfriend will find it theraputic putting the screen protector on.. he had hours of fun putting the screen protectors on my phone and kindle!! i should have just bought him a load of screen protectors and some perspex for his birthday. would have been cheaper than an ipod!!

See one answered question