Customer reviews

on 20 October 2013
Bought one of these recently in the USA (Vegas) and I have to say, I paid a little less than the shown price ($699 plus tax, equated to 456 GBP's according to the bank statement).
Everything you need from a laptop, desktop (with discreetness, no wires) or a massively oversized ouch screen pad.
This product is superb and is highly recommended. I did some research and although I had a lot of choice, some were a little cheaper and at US Prices, I opted for this.
I even opted for this instead of the Mac Book Air (that was slightly cheaper believe it or not from a store called FRYS).

Enjoy, I certainly do.
on 22 June 2013
Love the versatility of this computer able to use it as a lap top! The item arrived the very next day of ordering, what great service.

See one answered question