Customer reviews

What Are You So Scared Of?
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 6 December 2017
Another good album from a band I am beginning to like more and more.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 November 2017
Tonight Alive are a Pop-Punk band with a female singer so will obviously draw comparisons to Paramore. They often have a pop-shine to them so sometimes sound more like ‘We Are The In Crowd’. “Thank You And Goodnight” has a guest appearance by Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus. There’s plenty of catchy choruses but mostly sounds a bit too generic.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 November 2014
I bought this one on a wim, on recommendation by Amazon as a Paramore fan. I am sure Tonight Alive are sick of being compared to them by now but they are on a very similar vein and I have to say this a great album. I bought all four Paramore albums and I adore them, so much so I was worried that I'd overplay them and wear them all out. I was looking for some new music and decided to give these guys a try, and I am so glad I did. Others have already given good detail on the contents of this album so I will just leave it with a solid "thumbs up".
on 5 November 2013
A lot of people told me that this was gonna be like Paramore, but to be honest I think it's way better! The songs are great to listen to and the lyrics are awesome. I also love the acoustic versions of the songs.
on 6 April 2012
Rocky and cheery and totally worth a go. I bought this on a whim and am totally glad I did. Along the lines of Icon For Hire and Flyleaf. "Starlight", "Breaking and Entering" and "Thank You and Goodnight" amongst the highlights. Give it a go. You know you want to!

More awesome music wisdom on Twitter @thatssopunk
on 9 October 2013
As a fan of female fronted rock groups there aren't meny, I stumbled across this on Amazon, and I was utterly blown away by it! The cost of the album alone is worth the acoustic songs at the end.
on 17 May 2012
Would definitely recommend this album to anyone who enjoys the pop punk scene. The lyrics are amazing and fit the music so well, there's not one song you can't not like.
on 25 February 2013
The best album I have brought in years!! Highly recommend! Not even one skip track, which is rare in this day and age of music albums. Best thing to come out of Aussie land too! Go tonight alive I'm a big fan now!! Can't wait to catch these guys on tour :)
on 9 July 2013
This was a band I'd never heard of but while viewing a CD I was after this one came up as an alternative.
I'm glad I decided to go for it .... amazing vocals and just awesome sounds, love it.
on 29 July 2013
There isn't a song that I don't like on this cd, and the acoustic versions of some of the tracks are great!