on 14 March 2015
This is the best classical album I have ever bought. I love every track apart from the vocal by Rebecca Ferguson as I don't think it does her justice (sorry Rebecca). I have it on often when driving to work and it's so relaxing. The strange thing is that I have never watched a single episode of Downton Abbey and I only heard it on Classic FM and it became a Must have !
on 5 December 2012
I love the TV series and this is a great compilation of the music that appears throughout the shows. I've listened to the CD loads since receiving it and have not tired of it at all as the music is so beautifully played. The few tracks that have singing on make a nice break to all the instrumental tracks.
Only disappointment is aimed at Amazon - I buy nearly all of my CDs from Amazon but quite a few of the CDs arrive with their cases scratched or broken due to poor handling/packaging.
on 20 October 2017
Beautiful timeless music. Never get tired of listening to it.
on 7 March 2018
Wonderful
on 31 March 2015
In the car one day we heard 'An Ideal Marriage' and instantly decided we wanted it played at our wedding so bought this album so that we could listen to the music more. What a lovely collection.
on 10 November 2012
I love the Downton Abbey TV series,have all three series plus the Christmas Special now on Blu ray.This cd compliments the series beautifully. Superb. Would certainly recommend
on 11 January 2016
Very good album of the original music from the series and very well produced and performed..
on 28 October 2016
Great theme tune. The rest of the music a bit bland
on 20 November 2014
Fabulous - I love it and good value. The Bonus was . . as soon as I had ordered it and looking forward to it being delivered, it was sent straight through to my music library. So I could already play it and put it onto a holiday DVD that I was wanting it for in the first place. Really pleased.
on 6 March 2013
Love the original music and all from the series but did not expect singing later on. Did not like these at all. What has He's not Heavy got to do with Downton?